Heathers Anew

So here I am, inside of my new cleaner, much more privileged room that has a heater! Usually it isn't allowed but because I'm joining the training I get to have it, not that I am complaining. Wake up time this four in the morn and it finishes at ten at night, so we have six hours to sleep but they don't include showering and hygiene into the system so realistically we usually get four or three hours, the guys, well, the first day was interesting and rather funny too.
Walking down the hall to my usual cell, accompanied by Matt I smile at the other cell members who are on good terms with me.
"Oi, girl, are you moving cells?" The guy opposite my cell says. I've never actually seen his face before, only his feet. They are boney and pale, that sounds weird describing feet.
"Yeah, by the way what is your name, I never asked."
"JD" He says, my face visibly paled as his voice rung in my ears, matt gets me and pulls me away slightly from the cage.
"Are you alright love?" He says, you can hear the smirk in his voice.
"You followed me here..." I start shaking and he moves towards the light.
"Oh, no honey my name is Josh Dun. I'll be out in the Same place as you goon with the training, but I'm not that creepy hell of a boyfriend you have." Clenching my chest I let out a large sigh.
"Oh my god! Don't scare me like that!" I laugh a little as he smiles.
"I'll see you later honey, I'll send you letters. I've gotta run."
"Okay, Eve. Have fun with your luxury life! Remember your promise!"
As I am walking away I laugh lightly and he is still yelling down the corridor as the cold door shuts. Walking through to the 'luxury area' I smile and enter the training grounds. Looking at everyone I instantly freeze.
"Oi, look lads we got a woommennnnn." A guy with biggish muscles laughs and walks over to me, he is only about half am inch taller than me and is shirtless, a unhygienic smell glistening off of him with sweat dripping off him. Placing my hand on my hip and shifting my weight I flick his forehead.
"Well done hun, I obviously and boobs and a butt firmer than your whole body. Don't assume my gender but yes I am female." I laugh away, the boys snickering in the background at my comment and some clenching their stomach in laughter. The guy who walks up to me laughs lightly and smiles.
"Okay okay, you've proved yourself. Welcome to training hun." He says mimicking my voice as we crack up laughing, a guy walking up behind me and has a knife in his hands, without even turning I feel the blade on my throat and smirk, the guy who just greeted me staggering back, eyes wide with shock.
"Oh fun times, boys."