JD is not as he seems.

That was a few days ago. Prison isn't as bad here as I thought it would be. Friends are made anew I suppose. 

Walking around my cell, i smile as it is time to go into the outter prison grounds. I get to see Tyler and Josh and- I freeze in my thoughts as I see the person i hoped to never see again in my life. Jason Dean. Sitting in the outside table and laughing, slapping a man on the shoulder and laughing. Strange. That doesn't seem like a Jason Dean move. His laughter decreases as he glances my way. His whole body freezes. HIs eyebrows lightly move into a frowning position as he stands up, looking at me.

"Eve?" His voice rings out in my head as i tear up. I'm not sure whether it is out of fear or out of joy. 

"Jason?" I reply, Josh and Tyler now with their attention fully on Jason and I.

Unknowingly I move my feet forwards, taking a staggered step towards him as a smile graces his face. Before I remember. The lies. Veronica. Everything hits me at once as I stop, looking at him. Jason. My Jason. He runs towards my and embraces me in a tight hug. 

"Eve, I am so sorry. I know Veronica is in the past now and all of that. I'm getting help so now we can be together..."

I smile as I take note of his arms around me. This isn;t the Jason of Westernburg High. This is the Jason who is new. This is Westernburg Prison. The only question: now what?

Well, i have a pretty good idea. Smiling at Jason I gently kiss his cheeks.
"Welcome home, love"
His smile growing more with each word
"I'm hom-"
"OI! JASON!" I whip my head around just in time to move out the road to see Josh swing a punch to Jason, his fist accidently landing on my cheekbone, my voice ringing out.
"Son of a bitch!"