ғᴏᴜʀ

It was time for me to tutor whoever it was today, still not having a name to them. I sat in the library with my textbook and books out in front of me, I was doodling on my book waiting. I hear a chair being pulled up and I looked up to meet Brett's eyes, who was smirking.

"Hello McCall." He says taking a seat and I give him a deadpanned look.

"What do you want Disney Princess?"

"I can't say hi to you?"

"No, you just can't sit here. I'm waiting for someone." I said, and he pulls out a piece of paper from his book showing it to me.

"Yeah me." Brett says and I grabbed it seeing it was a new schedule adding my tutoring sessions with it, I scoffed lightly.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Looks like you're stuck with me."

"You can find a new tutor, I'm not doing this." I said, handing his paper back to him about to leave when he speaks up.

"Hey look, I need to pass Math and English in order for me to continue playing lacrosse this year. Please help me out." Brett says and he gives me a small smile, making me sigh looking at him. I ran through the probabilities in my head and I ran my tongue over my teeth setting my books back down.

"You get the afternoon, annoy me anymore than you have and you can find a new tutor." I said, and he smirks nodding his head as I got comfortable again.

"Sweet, thank you."

"We will start with Math, I see you've got a test in two weeks." I said, and he doesn't speak up again. We started getting to work with everything and he didn't say anything or make any comments which was surprising to me for many reasons.

We were working quietly for an hour, I felt someone looking at me and I looked up to see it was Brett making me ignore him. I looked back down at my book, but I could feel him still staring making me sigh looking at him.

"What?"

"How'd you know?" Brett says looking at me and I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"You're going to have to be more specific than that Preppy."

"About the...you know..." He says and it hits me realising what he's asking before I rolled my eyes.

"Does it matter?"

"It does when I know nothing about you and you say that out of nowhere."

"I'm physic." I said, with a straight face and he looks shocked making me smirk, "I'm kidding. You should've seen your face."

"That's not funny."

"It kind of is."

"You know it's actually concerning that you know, so it's either you know or you're one yourself."

"If I was a werewolf, you'd be able to sense it or at least pick up on my scent." I said, looking at him and he frowns a little.

"But you know of the supernatural."

"Are you asking or telling me Talbot?"

"Depends on if you're going to answer the question McCall." Brett says looking at me and I kept staring at him not looking away as I continued staring at him, "You're not going to tell me are you?"

"You think."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Considering that I haven't said anything to anyone should be your first clue princess." I said, and he chuckles lightly, "I'm gonna give this to you for your homework tonight and give it to me tomorrow."