Chapter 9

Picture of Ciara
-Ciara POV-

I woke up in a great mood thinking about Chasity. She's so kind to me and I don't know why I didn't drop Alex when I knew I had feeling for Chasity.

It could have went so differently. A part of me wants to dive right in with Chasity but another part wants to wait, just slow down and take my time.

I know Alex isn't done. I'm not going to go back but I know that she isn't done trying to come after me or even after Chasity.

Honestly another part of doesn't even know if I should be with Chasity. I don't want her hurt or caught up in my past.

I high key still want to know who she has been staying with. She didn't know anyone here expect her bestfriend but she's a while away. I don't mean to sound crazy for anything but the way she spoke to whoever it was on the phone made it seem like there was something their that she didn't want me to know.

Until she says something though, I guess I will keep doing my thing.

but anyway it's finally the weekend and I am so ready to have some fun.

I miss my bestfriends from last year and decided that I was going to hang out with them today. Two of my friends go to college park and the other one goes to Stevenson. We linked up at Towson mall and shopped for a little while.

I told them about what happened with Alex and the shook their heads basically saying they told me so but them I told them about Chasity and they got excited.

"Lemme see a picture," The one from stevenson said. Her name is Nesha.

"Yeah, She has to be a fine ass for you to cheat on Alex with her," One from College park said. Her name is Chloe and the other one is Nya. I showed them a picture from her IG account.

"Damn, share bitch," Nya said grabbing the phone.

"No she is fine," Nesha said.

I just smiled as they talked about her. They asked a million questions after. About her kisses and how I felt about her but Nya nasty ass keeps asking about sex and when imma let her hit. I tried by best to side track the conversation but everything led back to her.

"Come on, you're telling me you didnt even let her eat you out," Nya said and we all laughed.

"No, I wasnt ready to take it that far," I responded.

"Oh not that far but you can shower naked with her," She rolled her eyes.

"Look. When all of that happened I have no idea what got into me. It was like something kept drawing me to her,"

"I know what should have gotten into you. It's usually 8 inches and sits in her closet," I laughed so hard.

"Nya shut your nasty ass up," Chloe said.

-Chasity POV-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I looked over and Tia was waking in with a tray of food.

I sat up and she smiled at me.

"I made us a little something," She said sitting it on the bed. It's blueberry pancakes with eggs, bacon, and fruit. She laid back under me and pulled out her phone. Music started playing from her Bluetooth speaker. It's a song I am familiar with it's called Bed Peace by Childish Gambino and Jhene Aiko. We ate and listened to music. Last night keeps replaying in my head.

Damn her pussy was good and for it being one of my first times using a strap I think I can say I did pretty good.

"Can I just say thank you," I said looking down at her. She was so beautiful in the morning. Her skin seemed to be glowing.