Chapter 12

-Chasity POV-

Damn oh damn oh damn. Ciara's pussy is amazing. I mean shit if I knew it was like this I would have done it the first time we were doing stuff.

I can't tell you whose is better between her and tia because right now they both got me pussy whipped.

I looked over and Ciara was sleeping. She is always sleeping. I smiled at her and grabbed my phone. I scrolled down Twitter, as usual, was fucking laughing my ass off. Had noticed recently how many followers I've been getting since I got here. I swear I've gone up at least 100.

I got a text message from tia. It was a picture of her in nothing but her bra and panties. Thinking back on last night Ciara and Tia kinda of like their sex the same. Me in control, rough, and a little gentle. I think tia likes it a little more rough though and Ciara wants a little more control with the strap when it comes to riding and throwing it back. I don't know. I just hope I can keep both for as long as possible.

I texted tia back saying that I can't wait for her to come back. I told her I wanted to take her on a date. I yawned and put my phone down. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Ciara.

When I woke up and Ciara was gone. I walked into the kitchen and she was eating pizza.

"When did you get that," I asked.

"A little while ago, you've been out for a minute," she smiled knowing she was the reason why.

"Lemme get one," I reached down to grab one and she smacked my hand.

"You fucking with someone else?" She said and eyes widened. Is this how it feels to be 'caught up'

"I thought you didn't want to know those things," I said. She sat for a second and just looked at me.

"You right," she said very calmly and she handed me a slice. Yeah, this doesn't feel right. I feel like she is about to kill me.

"Soo uhm, How was your day?" I took a bite of my pizza.

"Good, well great so far. I just have one last class,"

"What time?" She looked over at the clock and her eyes got wide.

"Shit, in 5 minutes," She grabbed her water bottle and backpack then ran out quickly.

I laughed and went back to my room.

I got on my bed and was texting Tia. I dead ass could talk to her all day. She always has something new and exciting to talk about.

I have no idea what I want to do today. One side of me wants to just sit and play video games and the other half of me thinks I should get started on my essay due next week.

I told Tia about my dilemma and she just laughed at me. Told me that I should split my time up and do both.

My days move soo slow when I don't have classes and I wish I would have taken something instead.

Just as I pulled out my rubric for the essay Britt texted me asking a question about it. I told her that she could come over and we can work on it together.

Within 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I left out my room and opened the door.

Damn.

"Hey," She said and I backed up to let her in. I couldn't talk for a second. She just looked good. She had on grey Nike leggings, a white crop top, and white vans. I walked her into my room and I sat on my bed as she sat at my desk.

"What was your question again?" I said re-reading the rubric.

"When it asks us to validate our source, how are we supposed to do that?"