Chapter 14

-Ciara POV-

As I drove closer and closer to my destination I started getting nervous. I made this move off of impulse and now I'm scared and questioning if I'm ready to do this.

Traffic was light and I was on the phone with nesha talking to her about everything.

"I mean honestly I still think should have just beat that girls ass that was in her room,"

I laughed and shook my head.

"She isn't my girlfriend. I just cant go fighting girls,"

"That didn't stop you when it came to Alex,"

"Alex was different. She hyped that shit up. Another reason why Chasity is nothing like her,"

"Yeah yeah, well you're lucky that this girl is cute too,"

"Yeah. I mean this is my first time really being single and playing the field,"

"BUT CHASITY!!"

"Chasity, is just someone that as of right now is a good person to cuddle, kiss, and fuck. I wish it will be more eventually but right now I'm not going to press it or rush it, it's my time to live."

"Excuse me bitch. Did you say fuck. YALL FUCKED!!!! How was it? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I forgot. But bitchhhh. Ohh let me tell you. She really had your girl in tears. Head was AMAZING and Strap game was great too. I mean little room for improvement but turns out it was only her second time doing that. Soo for that it was amazing,"

"You said y'all not serious right now right?" She said playing.

"Bitch I wish you would. She aint mine but she damn sure is mine. If you know what I mean,"

"I know, but that crazy that you didn't tell us. Now I have to tell the rest of them,"

"You can tell them, but make sure they also know that her strap is bigger than Alex's"

"Ohhh, I like the sound of that,"

"You're nasty, but I just pulled up to the movies,"

"Okay, don't fuck her in there,"

"With my record, I don't make any promises. But I don't really know her yet so I won't,"

"Mhmm sure. You're addicted to sex,"

"Noo, women are just amazing," I smiled and she laughed before we said bye and hung up.

I got out of the car and walked into the movies. I saw her standing, leaned up against the wall. She is sexier than I remember. She was holding two tickets in her hand and she was looking off to the side.

As I walked closer to her she finally turned her head and saw me. When I tell you panties were instantly wet, when she looked at me she licked her lips before smiling. Her teeth were white as hell and her lips looked so soft.

She had at her twist in a bun with a few stands falling near her face. She wore a black polo with a silver chain and black ripped jeans with black air force ones. Her tats were showing and now I might have to take back what I told nesha.

"Hey," She said without her eyes leaving me.

"Hi," I bit my lip nervously and I think she liked that.

She opened her arms for a hug and I gave her one. I don't think I have a type but if I did it would be tall studs. Damn it feels good to just look up at them and see how good they look.

She kept her arm around me and we walked through the ticket area and she gave the man out tickets.

"Theater 7, to your left."