4

Stitch is sitting on the police Station in Dunbar. Today has been very slow for him. No walkers or any life at all. Nobody with him at all.
He let out a silent yawn and rubber his eyes. The sun blinding him a little and he had lost his smiley mask.
"Stitch what are you doing?" A voice called below. He had been laying down on the hard top.
"Sunbathing I guess. Theres no damn walkers anywhere." He shouted still laying down.
"Well we are having an issue at the base. Someone just stole our last ham."
"Who?" Stitch sighed.
"Some little girl called Vikkie. We dont know where she came from."
"Im on my Markis. Don't go pissing yourself just yet." Stitch rolled over to the side and fell off. "How'd you know I was her"
"Um...your mask is at the door." Markis said looking at it.
A gray mask with a long white smile engraved in it. A little number two in red painted on the left cheek. His favorite mask in the world.
"Right, I forgot where I put it. Lets go shall we?" Stitch scratched his afro.
Something cought Markis's nose. The smell of the decay that makes this world stink. He looked around but found nothing. The smell grew stronger and he knows they have to run. But why didn't they?
"You smell ass around here? Like someone took a shit in their pants and just wears it." Markis asks Stitch who is completely unaware picking at his mask.
He snapped out of it. "Yea, we should be cautious. They are very close." He puts the mask on.
Markis turns around and finds them across the tracks. A good bunch of around ten. Runners.
They both pull out their weapons which is a nailed bat and pair of brass knuckles. The enemy has started sprinting at them.
Markis took the first hit with his bat caving in the side of the lead runner. Markis's dreads fly back with every hit. He moves like a ninja. Silent and deadly.
Stitch thrusted his knuckles into a mothers mouth destroying the jaw. She flew back dead. He went for a right jab imprinting the knuckles into the side of another.
A father swung at him only hitting the mask just smearing blood on it. It hurt but not as bad. Stitch knocked the wind out him and took him to the ground. One came up behind and elbowed her in the nose. She fell back dead. The one he knocked over lunged forward catching him off guard.
Markis struck him in the face just in time. He fell lifeless and the remaining scrambled away in defeat. Only three made it unhurt.
"What a surprise, eh?" Stitch smiled but Markis couldn't see it.
"Yea. Can't believe we didn't get hurt." Markis laughed out.
"Yea, they a bunch of pussy's." Stitch took his mask off. "Bring an army next time!"
"Like they can. There just a bunch of rashy puss sacks." The two of them started off again.
Stitch picked out a few pieces of teeth in his afro. He flicked them with a look of disgust. When he gets to the base and sorts out the thief he wants to take a shower.
Markis is picking at his nails. Trying to straighten them out in case they run into more problems. The blood makes it hard though. His fingers couldn't get a grip and they kept slipping. Its like trying to make a butter statue.
The two came up to the front if their school. A white short blond haired girl is sitting on the step, with a water crying. A bag sitting beside her empty. The guards must have took her weapons.
Stitch snapped his fingers and she got up to follow him.