Discovery

Gerard's POV-
The next day, Frank came in limping and late. He looked at me, about to apologize, but before he could, I just shook my head with a smile and motioned him to sit down. During the lesson, I couldn't stop glancing over at him, worried. As soon as I left them to their own devices, I walked over to Frank. "Hey...mind if I talk to you out in the hall?"
"Oh, um....sure." He said, then followed me out. "Is there something wrong?"
"Well, in a way. I'm a bit concerned. You walked in limping this morning and I was just wondering if everything was okay." I explained.
"Oh, yeah. Just kind of accidentally slipped on my razor and it hurts to step on that foot." He explained, though he wasn't looking at me, but the floor.
"If you need anything, anything at all, just tell me. Okay?" I smiled. I started to go back inside when he grabbed my hand. I felt a huge shock go up my arm and tingling as he kept his hold.
"W-wait..." He stuttered.
"Yes?"
"Promise you won't tell?"
"Of course."
"W-well..." He then launched into a full on explanation of what had happened last night. The longer he went on, the more I start to notice he has make up covering certain areas and the more rage I started to feel, but remained calm on the outside for Frank's sake.
As soon as he was done, he was staring at the floor, ashamed. I gently wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He seemed surprised at the sudden contact, but soon relaxed. I could almost swear my heart was beating once more, but more like pounding in my chest from the contact with Frank and it honestly terrified me.
As soon as we broke the hug, my heart went dead and the cold once again filled my body. "Thank you..."
I smiled softly. "It's no problem. But Frank, if you ever need anything or to get away, just call." I wrote down my number on his hand then motioned him to follow me back into class. When we got back inside, we sent each other quick smiles then went to our respectful places.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Frank's POV-
It felt better to talk to someone about what's been happening and, strangely enough, especially Mr.Way. Though, as I explained, I could almost swear that the ring around his iris was a dark crimson and flecks of a glowing bloody red danced in his eyes. To most, I suppose it might have been daunting and perhaps menacing, but I found it beautiful. It was probably only my imagination though, but there's nothing wrong with that, his hazel are equally if not more enchanting and beautiful.
Wait...what?! Stop that! What the fuck are you thinking?! He's a teacher! Not to mention you just met him!