Unafraid

Frank's POV-

Gerard looked at me with an almost predatory look, his blood red eyes luring me in. I wasn't afraid because, as much as I had hated to admit it, I loved the man in front of me with all I was, no matter what he did. I knew I was going to die and I knew I'd see him afterwards, that much was sure. After that, I don't know, but I took comfort in the fact that before I died, he'd be there and I wouldn't die alone.

Gerard made his way toward me, almost floating. He had such elegance and grace in each step, he almost seemed seductive. When he was straight in front of me, he dropped to his knees, keeping eye contact with me, and undid the shackles around my ankles. Gerard stood and reached above me, undoing the ones around my wrist, then caught me in his arms as I fell.

He set me on my feet, then pinned my arms above my head with one hand and with the other, he gently caressed my cheek, drawing a line from the corner of my eye to the corner of my lips. As he caught sight of my blood, he somehow made getting it all onto his finger and licking it off seem like the most innocent thing in the world and I just watched, silent. I knew what was coming, but I didn't feel the need to run. Gerard would take care of me.

His eyes closed and he hummed at the taste of my blood, almost at a moan. When his eyes opened again, they were darker and his pupils were blown and he smiled, but it wasn't the same kind smile I was used to, it was predatory, like his eyes. "Sweet...just like you..." He purred. A shiver ran up my spine, but it wasn't out of fear.

He gently pressed his lips against mine, softly kissing me then trailed down to my neck. His lips lightly brushed over the area and then, I felt two small pricks, but that was it, no pain. I felt my blood slowly drain away, it felt odd, but I couldn't find it in me to push him away or scream. All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck as if it was just a normal make-out session and whisper with my dying breath "I forgive you..." And then black.

Gerard's POV-

I sashayed over to Frank and as soon as in front of him, I unshackled him. My body was mind was screaming for me to stop, but I pushed it away. I needed a taste of the boy in front of me and I wouldn't stop until I got it.

Once I had a taste of his blood, it would never be enough, I knew. Before I knew it, I had my fangs buried deep in Frank's neck, but he just wrapped his arms around mine after I released them. Though the entire time I longed to retreat back to kissing his lips.

I vaguely became aware Frank said something before he went totally limp in my arms. I tried focusing on what he said, and my heart shattered. I was hardly able to process what I had done and crumbled to my knees, holding him tight to me. I screamed and cried, just entirely broken. How I'd walk away from this, I don't know, but never before had I wanted to die more than I did now.