CHAPTER 21

Reed POV

"Alpha there's no sign of Luna Catherain." I growl in frustration when my tracker said the information. Its been a month since Catherain has been captive by the rogue and yet we don't know were they've hiding. I hope they didn't hurt my mate...

I look to my pack mate and like me they are worried also for their Luna.

" did you search all the places ?"
"Yes alpha even we search also the other pack house in case that the rogue stop their but we don't find any evidence that can tell us that they stop in the pack house of the other alpha" Andrew said

I sigh and think again how can I find Catherain but I interrupted when One of my guards in the boarder mind link in me.

" alpha theirs a rogue here that wanted to talk to you." Anger boild in my system after hearing what he said. I immediately jolted in my seat and rush down where the rogues are.

There about 150 rogue that facing us as if they were also a pack. These rogue are different from the rogue that attack us. This one as if their is someone who is handling them. 

A tall man, have a fit body step forward and vow as a recognition  in me

" I know that Luna Catherain has been captive  by some rogues and we are here to help you." He said.

" how can I be sure that you will help me, you were also a rogue"

"I know you will ask me that, but we are not a rogue only we have our leader that leading us in a good path" He firmly said

" and the name of our leader is CATHERAIN."

Shock!

is first that I comprehend in my system, this rogues here are leading by my mate! this pack of rogue are properly held by my mate?
"How?" I ask to him

"She help us not to be starved and give us shelter and protect us like we are her family, she treat us like a family no dominating but there's a respect to each other.
That's why we are here to help to find her no matter what it takes"

I'm not expecting this! I only know is that my mate is the best warrior in there pack.    Walter, the rogue that Rain help came forward .

"Alpha, he's telling the truth here, I'm also a part of this group. We are ones a rogue that has nothing but when Luna Catherain appear she help us to be in good that's why I tell them that our leader is missing. And we are gathered here to find and track were those rogue hide our leader"

I never thought of this. I still didn't no who is the real Catherain behind those emotionless face. Nathan was right she cared a lot to those people who are in need and have a space in her heart, she had a good heart.

I smiled to all my thoughts and all the information that they said to me. A sigh escape in my lips before  i look to them.

" we don't have time anymore let's go and find my mate!"