CHAPTER 22

Catherain POV

Bang!!!

I snap my head when I heard the loud noise coming from the door.

He find me...

I smile in thoughts I know he's going to find me no matter what. They keep banging on the door until it was open and there I saw my mate. When our eyes mate his eyes that full of anger become softened when he saw me, he's stride come in big and kneeled in front of me. He held my cheeks and I saw a small tears that going to flow but he only close his eyes and Kiss my forehead.

"Im sorry if I didn't came early" he whisper but I only shook my head  and let my head hung in his shoulder, smelling his scent that make me at peace.

When his done in unchaining  me he carried me swiftly and whisper some words that made me at peace.

Once we got outside I saw how our pack warriors and some of my members that I lead fighting.

They are fighting for me, for my freedom. A surge of energy slowly came back in my system when I saw them fighting.

Reed sit me in a tree and he commanded some of our warriors to guard me.

" protect your Luna no matter what " he ordered   and kiss my forehead afterwards.

" hey..... Stay safe here no matter what happen just stay here. I have to end this war." He said to me and stand up for the fight but before he go I grasp his hand and look to him and for the first time in my life I let him see my emotion.

"Please...just came back safe...."I pleaded to him he nodded and pulled me into a hug.

   " I will...I promise" he kiss me tenderly in my cheeks before he went for the fight.

An unbearable pain shot in my body that make me scream in pain.

Reed!

Its not my pain but it is Reed pain that I felled. I search him in the battle and there I saw Reed bathing in his on blood and the rogue that he's fighting is ready to snap his head.

No! No! not again not in my mate!!

In that moment the only   thing that ringing in my mind is to save him I lunch forward to them not thinking what will the consequence of my move. I lunch to the rogue and before he snap Reed's head I already tackled him on the ground and bite his neck and claw his stomach that made him howl in pain. I let the beast in me take over me until it subside when the rogue died.

I rushly went  to Reed and there I saw how badly his injured his not moving we lick his face but no avail he's not responding.

I immediately shift and kneeled down to Reed. I held his face and caress his face.

" wake up please.... open your eyes Reed...wake up!"a tear rolled in my face I don't care if they see me this way but the only thing in my mind now is to save my mate.

"Open your eye's Reed!! Damn you Reed open up!!" The  pack doctor came forward to us but he only earned a snarl from me. I know Zusie taking over my body due to the condition of our mate and the possessive on us is taking over. the   pack doctor look to us and speak.

"Luna please I know its your wolf that controlling you but we need to cure our alpha before its to late" that's make me stop in my track . I look to the doctor and nodded to him letting him to do his work.

Beta Andrew came forward and drape a clothes in my shoulder so that it covered my body.

" he's going to be fine right?" I asks to him not looking to him.

" yes he will be fine so don't worry      Luna" i just keep silent and just watch the pack doctor do their work.

But the hope that I've been holding Is cut when I saw the panic face of the pack doctor and some nurses. I came forward to them.
" what is happening?" I demand

" Luna we can't stop the poison in his body we did all our might but the poison was fast to infect his system."

No! Its not true! How is it possible that he's been poison?

I recall what he did and then it snap it. Before he save me he already have a gush in his stomach. How can i be a fool.

"Move!!!"i screamed to them and they all move forward. I move forward to Reed hes getting paler I  touch our foreheads. A sob escape in my mouth.

"You need to stay alive Reed" i whisper to him 
"I still need you please came back to me" i whisper to him before I dug my canines in his neck.

Please came back........

I love you........