Chapter 19

REED POV:

I'm in the middle of my work when I heard Andrew voice in my head.

" alpha were under attack of the rogue!"
" secure all our packmates,and secure your Luna" I instructed to him

I run to the chaos were the rogue are and there I saw that my warriors are over power by the rogue and my mate is fighting also.  I shift and attack some rogue but I stop in attacking the rogue when someone says behind me.

" oh oh , not so fast alpha" cocky said the rogue waving his point finger, I clenched my teeth in anger he's choking Catherain.

He smelled Rain as if it is the most addicting scent.

" wow you have a very beautiful mate and her smell is good why don't you share her for me, what do you think?" he cockly said to me wiggling his eyebrow. A growl escape in my mouth and I shifted. I watch him fiercely and he only laugh.
" you can't scared me pup I'm not like them"  anger build in me and I step forward but stop again when he tightly grip Rain's neck that make me halt to move forward. I clenched my hand in frustration in this situation I can't even save my mate.

He chuckle when he saw me that I stop to walk.
" oh.. Does the alpha scared now?
I never thought that the bad Alpha and the most dangerous alpha is afraid to save her mate. What a shame..." He said nonchalant. A growl escape in my mouth.

" hurt her and I will not think twice to rip your heart bastard" he only laugh to me

" oh..I'm scared..  should I run away now? "  he snorted.  Fuck ! This is bullshit if I move towards them he will not think twice to hurt Rain. For the past year that I encounter a fight this is the only fight that In scared to my moves... This is hell!!!

I stop in my thoughts when the rogue talk again.

" now Mr. Alpha let us go out in your pack house safely and I will not harm your lovely mate" he said staring at my eyes .

Fuck! Fuck!fuck!
They starting to move backwards and I followed them but stop again when the leader of the rogue stop still holding Rain neck
" if you follow us and let us not pass to the boarders I will not think twice to kill her" a growl escape in my lips due to the situation. I look to Catherain that looking to me also, her eyes saying something as if telling me to just follow what they want. I shook only my head telling her that I will not let them hurt her but she only bow her head as  if telling me to just follow what they want.  

The rogues starting   to move backwards for their retreat. Catherain only look in my eyes ,

" i will find you no matter what" i firmly said to her.
"I know. And I trust you in that" she genuinely said to me before they engulf to the dark forest.