Prolouge

Understanding. We, humans, have a hard time doing that....or so I thought. No one ever quite understood me until I met them; Akiko, Akihiko, Satomi, and Iwao. Akiko and Satomi have been friends since birth and ended up meeting Akihiko and Iwao, who have also been friends since birth as well. We all have been friends since junior high since we all had the same classes as each other except for a couple. We've been deemed as the closest group of friends. People envied our close bond then and now. We all attend Ouran Academy, a private school. Even through all of these years, we've managed to keep this bond and grow together. This would make sense seeing as we are now in year three.

However, things have started to change. Akiko and Akihiko have definitely developed feelings for each other. The same thing goes for Satomi and Iwao. They started to do things without me. I get it though. I seem pretty much incapable of loving someone in that sense or really loving in general. That and I've been distant knowing that they have developed different feelings. We are still really close and it wouldn't be too bad if they ditched me anyway. I'm used to being an outcast. After all, I wasn't the most popular in elementary school. This could be due to the fact my parents were killed and I was royalty. Royalty as in I was a princess...but not a major one. Also, being the world's most skilled martial artist in many forms having an extremely high IQ, and quick problem-solving skills didn't help. The government even stepped in after hearing about me and put me up against a boy who was supposedly told to never fight at his full potential in fear of bad things. His name is Mitskuni Haninozuka. Our fight was the only time he was allowed to fight with his all. They had to tell me to stop since I was beating him so badly. I never got the chance to talk to him after. He was with another boy who was his cousin also known as Takashi Morinozuka. We weren't in the same grade though but it's not like it'd matter if I walked up to them today since they wouldn't recognize me anyway. I have my friends and they got theirs. Even if I was drifting away due to my depression and anxiety flowing back to me again. What could possibly go wrong?