Chapter 1

He's sleeping next to me and all I wanna do is ride him. I nudge him awake. He looks at me half awake. I nod towards the door of the tent and start to get up. He follows me curious about what I'm doing. I walk into the woods some but not too far so that I can still see from the camp fire. I lean against a tree waiting for him to catch up. I'm standing there in a tank top and pajama shorts. I start rubbing my entrance and wait until he arrives.

He walks up to me and I stop. "What are you doing its the middle of the night Renee?" I see his eyes trail down my body and I bite my lip. "You like?" I ask in a flirty voice. I walk up to him and start rubbing his bulge through his pajama pants. Whispering in his ear "Do you want me Daddy?" I keep rubbing him. He bites his lip and picks me up walking deeper into the woods and pushing me against a tree. I let out a moan. He rubs my entrance with two fingers. I roll my head back and bite back a moan. I run my fingers through his hair and bring his lips to mine. I kiss him roughly and bite his lip. He pulls out his big cock and plays at my entrance. "Mm Daddy please don't tease me." With that he shoves hit cock deep in my dripping wet pussy. I moan and tighten my grip on him. I lift my hips allowing him to go deeper. He starts going harder. He takes one hand and rubs my breast through my tank top. Eventually my tank top gets taken off and he's got one of my nipples in his mouth and the other he's rubbing between two fingers.

He pulls out and sets me down spinning me around I push my ass out and he enters my pussy again. Holding me by my arms and thrusting into me harder, I bite my lip harder. I can feel myself getting closer. He goes harder and harder. I cum all over his cock. I push off him and get on my knees and taking him in my mouth I deep throat him and he shoots cum down my throat.

I stand up and open my mouth showing him some of his cum still in my mouth. He bites his lip and smirks. I close my mouth and swallow. I find my shirt and put it on then we make our way back to camp. "Remember dont talk about this Renee. Your mother would kill us both."

I nod and walk ahead of him back to the tent. I climb in and curl up in a ball and fall asleep.