Chapter 3

I froze. It's all I could do I felt something sharp against my spine and then his breath was in my ear. "Walk forward and don't turn around or scream." I nod quickly and take a step further into the woods "Stop here." I stop "Close your eyes tight and turn around. Don't open them until I tell you." I do as I'm told. I feel his hands on my body then he takes my shorts off and slips the straps of my tank top off my shoulders and takes that off as well. "So beautiful." He whispers to himself. My breathing hitches in my throat.
  He grabs my boob's and caresses them gently. He stops and then I feel kisses going down my stomach. He licks my pelvis making me jump. Then takes my bud in his mouth and sucks hard. I gasp and my nipples go hard and a tingling sensation goes through my bones. He stops which saddens me, "Open" and he goes back to work. I open my eyes and look down at him and smirk "Really baby?" He smiles up at me and stands up kissing me gently.  
   He picks me up and slams me into a nearby tree making me moan. He lifts me up so my legs are on either side of his head. "I wasn't done eating" and he starts devouring my pussy while I'm in the air. I moan and play with my nipples. He starts sucking my bud and humming and I feel myself getting closer. "Baby, I'm close, don't stop." He smiles and hums some more. "Cum in my mouth" he started tongue fucking me and I lost control. My whole body shook as my orgasm riddled through me. He licked me clean and then set me down and kissed me roughly and I tasted myself on his lips.
   He started kissing my neck. "Do you want me to fuck that tight pussy of yours?" He asked while biting my neck lightly. All I could do was moan and nod. He didn't have to ask twice he undid his pants and turned me around so my chest was against the tree. He ran his hand down my back and grabbed my hips pulling them roughly to his hard member. I rub my ass against him making him harder. He slapped my ass and I gasped. He pulled his cock out and began sliding it up and down my slit before entering me quickly and roughly. I moaned loudly. And he grabbed my arms and pushed into me deeper making my head roll back and my eyes roll back as well. He thrust into me filling me up. And goes harder and harder. I bite back screams of pleasure. He goes harder and pull me back so my back is on his chest. He grabs my boob and continues to fuck me. I feel myself getting closer again. "Baby." And then I tighten around his shaft and explodes into me as well. He kisses my cheek and pulls out.
   "Well that was unexpected and new." I laugh and turn to face him.
He smiles and shrugs. I walk over and kiss him passionately. I go and grab my clothes and go behind a tree and pee. "I missed you so I decided to come see you and surprise you." He says as I come out from behind the tree. "Kane, I come back today." I laugh and walk up to him. He shrugs his shoulders and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He leans down and kisses me softly.

I smile and grab his hand pulling him with me back to camp. When we get back the whole camp was packed up except the tent I was. I ended up sleeping the same tent as my mom and step dad cause I carelessly forgot mine at home in the garage. I climb in the tent while Kane and my step Dad talk, I quickly zip up the tent door and change into a pair of black leggings and a purple sweater and throw my hair into a loose ponytail. Grabbing a fresh pair of socks and my white converse and put them on and pack up my sleeping bag and pillow and climb out of the tent walking over to the truck and tossing my things in the back. I feel two sets of eyes on me while I walk back over to the tent and start breaking it down. I turn to my step dad. "Hey Matt, can you finish packing this up while I go help mom pack up the food and stuff?" I ask interrupting their conversation about some sport. He nods and I turn and head over to my mom to help her. "Hey Momma!" I say as her chocolate eyes meet my emerald green. "Hi sweetie" she says with a smile that doesn't quite reach her eyes as she tucks a stray strand of my black hair behind my ear. "You need help?" she shakes her head "I'm about finished here sweetie, you and Kane go for a walk I'll have Matt whistle when we're ready to leave." I nod giving her a kiss on her cheek and walk towards Kane.

I walk over lazily and his piercing blue eyes meet mine and go soft as a smile spreads across his face. I reach him and wrap my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as he wraps an arm around me protectively. I glance up at him and stand on my tiptoes giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Wanna go for a walk?" I ask as his adorable dimples pop out. He nods and grabs my hand heading towards one of the trails near our campsite.

We talk about what we're gonna do after graduation. "What if you go to college forget about me? What if you find someone prettier than me and you two fall madly in love and ride off into the sunset together? What if you-" I get interrupted by his lips pressing against mine softly. "None of that is gonna happen baby girl. First, you wouldn't let me forget you cause we're going to text all day and call every night. Second, there isn't anyone else that's prettier than you because you are absolutely stunning and everytime I look at you, my heart stops and I find it hard to breathe. And finally I can't fall madly in love with anyone else when you are the one that holds my heart baby girl. I love you with every ounce of my being." he leans in and kisses me softly like I'm made of glass and would shatter at any second.  "I love you too baby, more than you'll ever know." I peck his lips and run to start climbing a tree while he chases after me.