Chapter 5

House above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typing away on my computer I hear Matts whistle before I hear the door close.

 "Cyn?" he hollars from the entryway.

"She had to run to the store for some more green peppers and onions,for dinner."I yell back even though hes not looking for me.

He follows my voice into the living room. "Oh ok. What are you up to kiddo, anything interesting?"

"Nah, just some more college research."

"Sounds pretty boring if you ask me." he states as he takes off his jacket and begins to roll up his sleeves revealing his tattooed arms.

 I turn my attention back towards my computer when my phone dings with a text message. I grab it from the coffee table.

Kane <3: Hey beautifu! You busy?

I smile and reply

Me: Just college research why?

I send and while waiting for a reply theres a knock at the door. I set my phone and computer on the table and get up to answer the door.

"Dont worry Matt I'll get the door." I say to nobody under my breathe.

"Coming!" I hollar and just as I'm about to open the door it opens revealing my mom and Kane both.

"It's ok hun, I just got back when I saw Kane standing on the porch." my mom says slightly out of breathe.

"Oh ok, here let me grab those Ma." I say as I take the bags from her hands and head towards the kitchen.

"C'mon in hun. You should know by now that you dont have to knock hell you have a spare key for a reason." My mom says ushering Kane in the door

"I know ma'am but my grandmother would roll in her grave if she knew I didnt knock or use my manners." Kane states with a chuckle.

They begin their way to the kitchen where I've started cutting the green peppers. "Oh Renee, quit that Kane is here let me finish this you two go to the living room."

"Mom what if I want to help tonight?"

"Well I dont want your help tonight. I want you to go sit in the living room and watch a movie or something." she says with her hands on her hips.

Without saying another word I grab Kanes hand and walk towards the living room.

"What do you want to watch baby?" I ask as we reach the living room.

 "Honestly, I would love to watch your eyes roll back in your head while you scream my name as I'm pounding you." He says with a smirk on his face.

I blush and bite my lip. "I meant what movie, but I might be able to make that dream a reality if you really want." I take a step towards him pushing my breast on his chest as he puts his hand on my ribs and leans in and captures my lips with his.

I take his hands and lead him to my bedroom upstairs, as I walk up the stairs I make sure to shake my ass exaggeratedly.

 As we reach my room I'm spun around and pinned against the door when a pair of lips attack my neck. I bite my lip trying not to moan loudly. He starts taking my shirt off and latches onto my right breast moaning softly I start taking his shirt off and undoing his pants.

Leading the way to the bed I finish undressing myself and lay on my back with my legs spread wide.

 As he goes to lean over my naked body I take my foot and stop him.

"Eat me baby." he nods and obeys lightly licking my bud and then blowing on it teasing me.

I throw my head back as he starts sucking on my bud and sticks three fingers in my slit pumping fast and sucking hard he suddenly stops. "Wh-" my question is answered when his rock hard member is thrust into me deeply.

"Oh fuck!" I scream out as I release and throw my head back. He starts pounding me just as he promised. He slows and then I feel the gush. He stills and pulls out and cleans himself up.

"Feel better?" I ask with a giggle

With a smothering kiss he hovers over me "Hush or I'll pound you again."

"Ooo dont tease me with a good time sir."

"C'mon get dressed smells like dinner is almost done"

Getting dressed quickly we head down, almost running into a sweaty Matt.

"Post workout, Matt?"

"Yep gonna shower before dinner."

"Ok we'll see you down there."

Kane and I make our way to the dining room.

"MOM!"

*crash*