Chapter 2

I wake up before everyone else. I look to my left and see him sleeping and smirk. I roll onto my side and put my ass against his morning wood. I slowly start grinding on him. His hands move from his hips to mine. I push my ass closer and grind harder. I feel his lips against my neck and I bite my lip. His hand moves slowly up and down my side and then towards my sweet spot. His hands slip into my shorts and he roughly rubs my clit. I bite back a moan and arch my back pushing my ass back farther. He stops rubbing and slides my shorts down and starts fingering me from behind.

I reached behind me and pulled his cock out and started stroking it. He pumped his fingers faster and I felt myself cum and I let out a gasp. He covered my mouth and shoved his cock in my ass. I grabbed his thigh and dug my nails into his skin. He thrust harder and harder and I slowly released my grip. He started fingering me again but harder and faster.  I cum all over his thick fingers. He pulls out and then goes into my pussy hard.

  He pulls out and pulls up to my hands and knees and gets on his knees and pounds into my dripping pussy harder and harder. I bury my face in my pillow so my mother doesn't wake up and catch us.

He tighter his grip on my hips and went harder and harder. He thrust one more time and then filled my pussy full of his cum. He pulls out and lays down to catch his breath. I lay on my stomach and pull my shorts back up and drift off to sleep.

*****Couple hours later*****

"Renee, honey it's time to wake up." I hear my mother say while she shakes me awake. "Honey, we gotta pack up so we can leave." I groaned and pushed myself up. "I gotta pee. I'll be back." I get up and slide my flip flops on and head into the woods. **snap** I look towards the sound, and see nothing. Before I know what's happening there's a hand over my mouth and a knife at my back.