1

Nari's POV
It had been a couple days since I moved to Seoul and living with my brother and his boyfriend isn't as bad as it sounds. There friends come round every night and have dinner together, they also all own a bistro together, it's wonderful how they all get along. Jin oppa said i could work there, and it's been great. Jin's the chef along with Jungkook. Namjoon mainly stays in his office working on improving the business but he's the boss. Taehyung is the Dj when night falls and he does a pretty good job at it. Jimin is the barman and was the waiter but he hated it so now i'm there waitress. Even though me and Jungkook are the same age, i think i get along with Taehyung the most. Jungkook has a problem near girls, i hope to help that poor bunny.

I walked down the street holding a couple of bags of takeaway food, the smell bragged at me, calling me to eat it now. But i restrained myself. I looked down at my shoe, i think i have gum on the bottom, it kept sticking at the cold floor. Before i knew it my head hit something hard and i dropped my bag, i fell back and looked up while rubbing my head.

Me:"watch it, idiot!" the black hooded figure froze. The hood turned but i couldn't see their face, i could tell it was a man by his masculine figure. It stared at me for a while before i heard a familiar voice.

Jk:"Nari?!" I looked over to see Jungkook frantically running over from the apartment building. I looked up at the hooded figure, he growled while looking at Jungkook before storming off.

Me:"so the second thing you say to me, its because your worried and i have to actually be on the floor?" I laughed but he stays serious, he helped me up and picked up my bags. "thanks"

Jk:"who was that?" He asked.

Me:"i have no idea, i was walking then i bumped into him he stared at me then you came." I looked over to him concentrating on something. "look, you don't have to tell Jin i wasn't in any danger" i said as i opened the door to the lobby for him.

Jk:"seconds later he could of stabbed you or anything" i rolled my eyes as he started to sound like Jin. "and don't think i sound like Jin he's a lot worse." okay so he can read minds now.

The lift was silent but not an awkward silent. The ding signalled we should get off, as we did i offered to take the bags but he didn't let me, like a stubborn 3 year old. we reached the door to Jin oppa's apartment. As i opened it shouting came from the halls.

Me:"uh whats going on?" I asked while shutting the door, as usual Jungkook didn't say anything just went into the kitchen with the bags. back to normal then are we.

J:"Taehyung! get back here!!" Jin came storming out of the halls, he smiled at me before continuing his hunt.

Me:"what did he do?" i said trying not to laugh.

J:"Namjoon broke my lamp and Taehyung covered for him" he said in annoyance. The door to the bathroom opened slightly and i saw Taehyungs face and his index finger on his lips indicating me to keep quiet. I smiled.

Me:"Jin Oppa, i brought dinner" i said sweetly, his face lit up almost instantly. He went straight into the kitchen.

J:"Jungkookie!! thank you for helping my little sister to the shop" Jungkook glared at me, i shook my head slightly telling him not to tell him, he looked at Jin and smiled. I spotted Jimin on the sofa, i went to sit next to him until i felt my wrist being pulled by Taehyung into the bathroom. I turned around to looked at him.

Me:"Jin is gonna attack you as soon as you step out of here."

T:"thats not what I'm worried about, i need your help." I squinted my eyes. "can you help me!" he pleaded.

Me:" depends on what it is" i folded my arms across my chest. He looked down at his...area. i gulped.

T:"my flyer is stuck and Jungkook normally does it but i cant really shout him right now, we aren't on good terms and also Jimin would make fun of me." he blushed ashamed. i started giggling.

Me:"awh you poor elephant." I knelt down and unstuck his flyer, it was deadly awkward. I stood up and he blushed, embarrassed. "look dont worry i won't tell, " i hugged him, he hugged back.

T:" thanks" he said quietly.

Me:"so are you and Jungkook like...a...thing?" i asked, trying not to die of cuteness as how he blushes at the mention of his name.

T:"yeh but we kinda fell out..." he stopped smiling.

Me:"i will help if i can" i rub his shoulder, even though he was so tall he still like a baby elephant. I exited the toilet and spotted Jungkook on the sofa alone, with Jimin.

J:"dinner is served!" he brought out some food and plates. Everyone gathered and sat and ate.

---1 am---

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my bed side table. I answered it without looking at the ID.

Me:"hello?" i said with a croaky voice.

Jm:"sorry for calling but i've had no sleep whatsoever, Jungkook and Taehyung are at it in the other room and i cant take it anymore. can you meet me?" it wasn't processing what he was saying.

Me:"just come here, pabo" he tutted and said ok. I ended the phone call, i got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. my phone called again and again i picked it up thinking it was Jimin. "Jimin, i said you can come here"

"Jimin?...there?..." said a deep voice on the other end.

Me:" who is this?" i asked still half asleep.

"Don't worry about me, princess"