3

Nari's POV

A couple of weeks passed since i had that weird call but weird things have been happening. I constantly feel like I'm being watched or followed, i have seen that hooded figure a couple of times. or maybe i have anxiety? I don't know. I'm probably thinking to much about it.

I got up and got into some nice but comfy clothes as me, Jin oppa and everyone are going ice skating. Me and Jin oppa used to go when we were little so i might be a bit rusty.

J:" Nari! are you ready?" I quickly packed my skates and ran out my room. I saw Jin standing while holding the door ready to lock it. I smiled and passed him, i walked with Namjoon down to the car, we go in one and Jimin drives Jungkook and Taehyung.

Nj:"you ok?" he asked, i looked up at the tall person towering over me.

Me:"yep, you?" I said while looking on my phone.

Nj:"never better."  His dimples brighten my day. He's so sweet. "how are you and Jimin, now your...a thing?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

J:"whats going on?" Jin shouted. I gasped while looking at Namjoon.

Nj:"nothing" Jin walked infront and opened the car. I stopped Namjoon.

Me:"nothing is going on..." i said quietly.

Nj:"i saw you two cuddling the other day, i went to the toilet and jimin said he had to finish some work. " he smiled smugly. I started to blush when We walked to the car i got in the back. I had the same feeling like someone was watching me. I looked around outside the window.

J:"you ok Nari? you seem to be anxious recently?" I snapped my head to look at him.

Me:"yeh i'm ok" i leaned my head on the window and zoned out.

--------

J:"Nari, we're here" We got out the car and i huffed and everyone looked at me, Taehyung and Jungkook joined us. "wheres Jimin?" Jin asked Jungkook.

Jk:"oh, he didn't come home last night, he said he had a family emergency or something, i don't know"

T:"is everyone ready?" Taehyung chirped. I nodded my head, i kind of hoped to skate with Jimin as we have become quite close lately, no doubt Taehyung will be skating with Jungkook and Jin and Namjoon...eh I'll be fine i have had a lot of practice. We walked in and payed for it, we walked through and put our stuff in the lockers. Jin helped Namjoon get the hang of it, of course Taehyung and Jungkook picked it up straight away so they started to mess around furthest away.

Third POV

Nari picked it up quickly and was fast to do 3 laps of the ice arena. She sat out and watched her legs swing back and forth. She listened to the echoes of laughter from her friends and brother.

Suddenly, someone sat next to her. She slowly looked up. The man smiled, he had a cute gummy smile. His black hair was ruffled and fell softly. She drifted along the waves, deep in his eyes.

Y:"so why is a pretty girl like you alone?" She blushed at his comment. She shrugged unable to give the real answer to a stranger. "I'm Min Yoongi" she narrowed her eyes.

N:"that name is so familiar...but i cant remember...you seem familiar..have we met before?" she asked, he just smiled. " and i'm Nari" he nodded slightly before standing up and holding out his hand.

Y:" well, Nari..would you like to skate with me?" She smiled and stood up. She placed her hand in his and his soft skin made her feel safe, she felt like she knew him. He guided her onto the ice, She started to skate with no fear and so did Yoongi.. like he had been skating for years. Their hands stayed interwind, he spun on the spot while spinning her around him, She came closer and her weight fell forwards, she fell but he caught her with ease.

N:"thanks" she beamed. he shrugged it off. They carried on skating and talking all around the ice arena.

Jin and Namjoon kept laughing at how he looked like bambi on ice.

J:"Namjoon seriously!" he kept laughing while balancing like a pro. Taehyung and Jungkook glided towards them.

T:"hey who's the guy with Nari?" Now they were all looking at the two getting on as if they knew each other. Nai was laughing like she hadn't laughed in a long time.

Nj:"Jin?" everyone looked at Jin who was focusing so much.

J:"why does this scene seem so familiar?" he muttered to himself.

--

Y:"who are those guys staring at us?" Nai stopped laughing but kept smiling.

N:"oh, one of them is my brother and the others are my friends." He suddenly tightened his grip.

Y:"just friends right?" She stopped and looked at her hand. His face turned dark quickly and serious.

N:"y-yes...Yoongi...your hurting me.."

Yoongi's POV

There are too many guys in her life. she will probably leave me..like she did before...i just cant let that happen.

Nari's POV

He turned from sweet to scary in the matter of 3 seconds. I started to shake. I tried to pry his hand off mine with my left hand which only brought me closer. My smile had gone and so had his. our bodies were closer but he just stared into my eyes.

Y:"if you want Jimin to be alive and well when he comes home...become my girlfriend"