Bonus Chapter: 1

3 years later

Nari's POV

It's been 3 years since Yoongi and i ran away. It's been happier then i expected. We now live in a beautiful mansion in the countryside. Yoongi had it built for us. We didn't tell Jin or anyone where it was, only Hoseok as then they can't torture them to find out.
I fluttered my eyes open and turned over. I was greeted by a shirtless Yoongi sleeping peacefully. The silk sheets stop just above his waist. I was only in one of his shirts and some pants. I slid out of the bed and skipped down to the kitchen. I skipped in to see Hoseok sipping some tea.

Me:"morning Hoseok" i smiled, he smiled in return. "you alright?"  he nodded but i could see right through it. "no your not, tell me why?" i asked, getting serious.

H:"honestly it's fine, don't worry about it" he smiled and walked out. Now i'm determined to  find out. I started to make breakfast for me and Yoongi, Hoseok said he had already eaten. I started to dance to the music, thinking i was alone until a pair of arms snaked around my waist. I stopped as a chin came onto my shoulder.

Me:"Yoongi?" i said except it felt different. I looked in the corner of my eye to see Hoseok. I quickly pushed him off. "are you crazy???" i whisper shouted. "you do realise your dead if Yoongi finds out??" i said with a slight concern and anger that he did it.

H:"i'm sorry!...I-I'm just lonely" i my look softened. "especially when your wearing only a top and pants. it doesn't help" i rolled my eyes and continued to cook. "technically we could make it work." he said quietly.

Y:"make what work?" my heart stopped, i turned around to see Yoongi walking in. My hands started to shake as he was so good at finding out secrets. But the more i worried the more it got to me. He walked over to me and tried to kiss my neck but i flinched. He stayed there for a couple of seconds. He suddenly spun around to Hoseok. "what did you do." he said angrily.

H:" i-i-i did nothing" he stuttered with fear. Yoongi walked closer to him.

Y:"you came to me the other day asking if you could leave because you wanted a family on your own and your lonely. did you try anything?" he was now towering over Hoseok because he was slouched onto the counter. Hoseok shook his head. "did. you. try. anything." he said slowly and in a deep scary voice... i hadn't seen him like this in ages. not since that guy in the mall whistled at me and i didn't tell him about it.

Me:"Yoongi i think-" I tried to help.

Y:"stay out of this!!" he yelled. I quickly shut up, not knowing what to do.

H:"fine- yes! i did...and i'm truly sorry...it was a moment of weakness and i promise i won't do it again." he said quickly. a moment of silence was shared until Yoongi through a punch at his shoulder make him cry out in pain, i stepped back while gasping...

Y:"get the fuck out my house.." i was kind of glad, if it was any other person they would be dead no questions asked. he walked over to me and hugged me while watching hoseok leave. i tried not to be scared but once his arms were around me it was like a drug i was addicted too...