8

Nari's POV

Yoongi sat on the bed and i joined him. 'we need to talk'? what the hell for? i haven't made any deals with him or anything. i looked up at him, he smiled.

Y:"so, you can see your brother once a week, but i have to be with you at all times" he went serious.

Me:"what if i want to pee?" i asked him, he looked confused.

Y:"then ill wait outside" Why is he so obsessive over me? i don't get it. all i know is I'm a normal girl he picked out. I decided not to ask him..just incase it struck a nerve. "no one else but you brother is aloud to touch you-"

Me:"what happens if they do?" i asked curiously. My eyes widened as he looked up, our eyes connected...i saw anger and rage...but deep down i saw love...and...sadness?

Y:"then ill rip them apart." he said firmly. i gasped.

Me:"p-please can i have like a 1 second hug with them..."i knew i was pushing my boundaries but i also know he wouldn't hurt me. "and then explain to them that they cant touch me." He grabbed my hands and held them together.

Y:"as long as you come home with me...then yes...but only for a second" i smiled, i knew i was his soft spot now...but i knew he wasn't going to keep bending his rules for me.."ok then, ill get Hoseok to get you some clothes." he jumped up, about to leave the room.

Me:"w-wait!" He turned around. "c-can i come? to wherever you going?" i asked, he shook his head and shut the door. The room stood still, waiting for me to make my next move. i looked down at my fingers. I saw a piece of paper in my hands. i furrowed my eyebrows. did he put it in my hands? i opened it to see a note, in fancy kind of handwriting.

please don't leave me

I quickly shoved it under a pillow as Hoseok walked in.

H:"okay, heres your clothes for today" he placed them infront of me.

Me:"can i ask you a question?" He looked at me, i saw he was scared as he didn't want to tell me anything that Yoongi should. but i should know why i am being kept prisoner.

H:"okay, but i might not be able to answer" i rolled my eyes before speaking.

Me:"why does Yoongi want me? of all people. he could of had a prettier much better person. and why cant no one touch me when we go to see my brother-"

H:"you got him to let you see your brother?" he asked with his eyes wide.

Me:"umm...yes?" I said confused.

H:"well that says it all...look i cant tell you why he wants you but i can tell you that you mean everything to him. so he wants you to himself, if someone as much as glares at you he will slit their throat. so i would be careful, he is the most feared person in the world, he isn't scared of anything...but one thing...being without you.." He left leaving me dumbfounded...

-----

no ones POV

Jin's apartment

Jin stayed in his bed all day, curled up as the covers protected him from reality. Namjoon was in the kitchen making him something to eat. Taehyung and jungkook were in deep sleep spread across the living room as they had been up all night. A firm and loud knock came to the door. Namjoon walked over only expecting it to be the police coming to ask questions again. He opened the door and yelled.

Nj:"Jimin?!" Everyone in the living jumped up, they rubbed their eyes before running towards him and hugging him, He winced in slight pain at his ribs. "where the hell have you been?!" Namjoon shut the door as they helped him walk to the couch. He moaned or winced at every step.

T:"was you with Nari? do you know where she is?"

Jk:"god let the guy breath taehyung" Jungkook said.

Jm:"well...i will explain everything but can i get something out first..." he stopped to breath. They shared confused looks. "remember that...guy...from the ice arena?" Jimin said.

J:"i knew it was him the fucking bastard" Jin rushed over to hug Jimin before sitting next to him. "are you ok?" Jimin nodded before continuing.

Jm:"well, i have been told that he is a psychopath.."

T:"by who?"

Jm:"all the maids, warning me not to get on his bad side, and his right hand man Hoseok..."They all leaned in to listen. "his name is Suga but i think Nari calls him Yoongi.."

J:"well, why would she do that?" Jin asked annoyed.

Nj:"let the man finish Jin" Jin grunted as he didn't get an answer.

Jm:"well...he took her...and he is keeping her in his room...she has seemed to get along with him...i don't know what it is, but he wouldn't let me hug her or touch her..he left us alone for a split second while he went outside to kill these people...one second i was hiding behind the bed because of gunshots and the next trying to get a gun of Nari-"

T:"she has a gun?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jm:"she was shooting people out the window! and when Suga came back he had this proud smile on his face. Hoseok took me again and told me that i need to tell you, she is coming to visit and he is coming too but your  not aloud to touch her...only Jin..."

Jk:"why not?" Jungkook asked.

T:"yeh why?"

Jm:"he will slit your throat on the spot. Nari told me she is working on earning his trust or something but.." he looked unsure about something.

J:"but she is falling for him" they all looked at Jin. "she's my sister and i know her, but she wouldn't do anything that would put anyone else in danger...as much as i want her back this loony won't let her so what do we do?"

Nj:"do we let her build the bond then maybe she could come whenever she wants?" The air turned sad as everyone met the truth. "lets as her when she is here..she won't let him hurt us, he wouldn't hurt us if we don't touch her"

Jm:"she told me she hates being locked in the room so why don't we ask her about it?" Everyone nodded and agreed, they helped Jimin with his injuries and waited for the day to pass and the next one to come...