9

Nari's POV

I looked in the mirror at what Yoongi picked out for me to wear. Joggers and a baggy t-shirt? I could smell Young's scent all over it...i think its his...I wore a sports bra underneath as i don't think ill be going anywhere any time soon. I heard gunshots, but it sounded like it was only by one person. I jumped up and looked out my window. I saw Yoongi in a vest top shooting multiple targets. He got either straight through the heart or in the brain. no misses.

Boredom infected me quickly. I soon found myself wondering around the room. I didn't like being caged up like an animal. I played down on the bed and before i knew it, tears were rolling down my face. I curled up into a ball while hugging a pillow. My cold tears ran down my nose then dropped onto the bed sheets. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep before i felt the bed indent. My body fell backwards slightly as someone crawled on the bed. i'm guessing it's Yoongi.

"so, Nari...whats so special about you then?" A strange voice croaked behind me. My heart stopped. It's not Yoongi, it's defiantly not Hoseok...so who the fuck is lying next to me? I felt a hand slide up my leg, I turned around to see one of the butlers with a creepy smirk on his face. I froze, i didn't know what to do..I screamed until my lungs were burnt and i couldn't anymore. He cupped my mouth quickly and started to shush me..

Yoongi's POV

I looked down the aim of the gun before pulling the trigger, as usual its hits the heart. Some time passes and i was no longer angry. I bet she wants to leave me again...i hoped at the ice arena she would remember. but its like she lost her memories. I walked back in and a maid was waiting fro me with a cushion in her hands, i placed the gun on it and she bowed before quickly walking away. Hoseok smiled at me, i just greeted him with a straight face.

H:"so, your taking her to see her brother?" He said with a hint of hope in his voice. If he is hoping for me to change. no chance. I opened my mouth to say something before a terrifying scream echoed the mansion...Nari..

No ones POV

Nari scream echoed through the halls and everyones ears, Yoongi, acted as soon as he heard it, with no hesitation. He grabbed the nearest rifle and ran up the stairs. He stormed down he halls, vowing to torture who ever made his Nari scream like that. As he reached the door he left his keys down stairs, he kicked it down with one hard kick and aimed his rifle at the guy who was straddling Nari. she was struggling and trying to scream through him cupping her face. Yoongi pulled the trigger as blood flew everywhere. He got him straight through the head. Just like his targets. The body fell on Nari, she sobbed as she struggled to get out. Yoongi rushed over and pushed the body off the bed. She rushed into his arms and sobbed. He dropped the rifle and wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back.

Yoongi's POV

I had her in my arms and she was shaking, I wanted to torture that guy and send him off, to send a message. She sobbed into my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and told Hoseok to clean it up. She hid her face into my shoulder as i carried her through the halls. We reached the back garden and i sat on a bench with her next to me. She had stopped crying now, She still shivered with her tear stained cheeks. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around her. She doesn't know how precious she is to me...but how dangerous that could be. If that guy wanted to hurt her, that means people know about her..my only weakness. That also means, people will be coming for her...and ill be ready.