Pool

^ watch this please thaank that's my band and my YouTube is Nat B Music
Michael is rich and Luke is his twink ass husband.

--------------------

"Mikeyyy" Luke whined, grabbing Michael's attention away from his computer. Luke always got shy and would quietly whine when he wanted something.

"Hm baby?" Michael answered. Michael got up and picked Luke up off the bed and held him close to his chest as Luke hid his face in Michael's neck and wrapped his legs around Michael's waist.

"I-i wanna go swimming." Luke told michael. He was referring to their huge swimming pool in their backyard behind their White House sized house.

"Okay baby go get  your swimsuit on."  Michael said as he let Luke down. Luke shook his head and put his arms back up, wanting to be picked up again. Michael picked Luke up once more and carried him to their huge dresser in their ginormous home.

"What bottom do you wanna wear baby?" Michael asked leaning Luke down to look in the drawer. Luke picked out a bright pink bikini bottom that was sort of high waisted. It bunched into a thong in the back and had pretty bows on the front.

"Do you want help putting these on baby?" Michael asked. Usually Luke wants help and loves the attention Michael gives him so Michael practically already knew the answer.

Luke nodded and laid his head down on Michael's shoulder. Michael laid Luke down on the bed and removed Luke's (well Michael's) large tshirt from his torso and gently slid off his panties.

Michael leant down to kiss Luke on the lips and Luke whined, causing Michael to chuckle. "So pretty baby" Michael cooed.

Michael slid the swimsuit bottom on over Luke's thick thighs and rested his hands on Luke's tummy. Luke giggled and raised his arms up to symbolize he wanted to get picked up.

"Hold on baby, I have to get my swimsuit on too." Michael chuckled. He walked back over to the dresser causing Luke to whine. Michael quickly walked back over and changed, causing Luke to blush as he stared at Michael's tummy and well, other things.

Once michael quickly changed he looked at Luke as he made grabby hands again. Michael couldn't help but laugh from how adorable Luke was.

"Come here baby" Michael said as he grabbed Luke from under the arms and held him like he previously was.

They walked down the stairs and out their back door to their huge pool. It had water slides and fountains and basically every kid's, and Luke's, dream.

The pool was heated so michael just walked right in. He had one of those pools that gradually got deeper, ones you'd see at like a theme park or some shit.

Michael let Luke down once more, figuring he would want to swim around. Luke shook his head and whined as tears formed in his eyes. He wanted to be held. Michael leaned down and kissed his forehead before picking him up again and just keeping him there.

They walked a little deeper. Michael being 6'5 (fight me) he kept Luke above the water just fine.

Luke kept his head in Michael's neck and sucked on the skin shyly. Luke moved his face up to Michael's and leaned his head back, stretching out his neck. Michael knew what Luke wanted but he wanted to play around with him.

"What are you doing pretty baby?" Michael questioned, though he already had the answer to that question in his brain. Luke whined and sucked on Michael's neck before bringing his head back up and stretching out his neck again. Michael acted like he was confused, though he wasn't.

"M-Mikey pay attention to me"
Luke whined and leaned his head back further. "Baby I'm paying attention to you, what do you want me to do?" Luke whined, not wanting to say it. He was very shy.

"Baby you gotta say it otherwise I don't know what you want me to do." Michael said smirking as Luke got nervous and leaned his head back further.

"M-Mikey can you k-kiss my neck please?" Luke asked playing his wedding ring, hugging his stomach.

"Of course baby" Michael said before he walked over to a wall of the pool and leaned his back against it for balance. Michael cut off Luke's next whine by kissing him. Michael moved down to Luke's jawline and lightly sucked the area and made Luke sigh impatiently.

Michael finally kissed down Luke's neck making Luke smiled and let out a small happy noise. As he leaned his head back further, giving Michael more room to work with.

Luke's perky bum was just above the water. He loved the attention he was getting from Michael. Michael pulled back and kissed Luke on the lips before holding him even closer.

"I love you Luke, I couldn't have married anyone else" Michael said making Luke blush. "M-Mikey I love you too but please kiss my neck again" Luke said in a small voice. Michael chuckled and kissed his neck for about five more minutes, licking over Luke's Adam's apple.

"Do you wanna swim baby?" Michael asked, starting to untangle Luke's legs from him. Luke shook his head and hid his face below Michael's jaw line.

"Tell me you love me Michael" Luke whispered in Michael's ear.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you." Michael softly repeated into Luke's ear. Luke let out another happy noise and hugged Michael tighter.

Michael walked over to the stairs and told Luke to sit there on the stairs while he goes and gets a large inner tube. He came back and put it in the water and sat in it. Michael pulled Luke on top of him and Luke laid on Michael's chest snuggling his head into Michael's collarbones. Luke never felt more safe.

Michael tapped the control panel by the pool and played soft Mayday Parade in the background.

"I'll sing a melody and hope to God you're listening sleeping softly while I sing, and I'll be your memory. Your lullaby for all the times hoping that my voice could get it right" Michael sang along to the song in Luke's ear, changing "she" to "your" to sing the song to Luke.

Luke listened to Michael sing and was absolutely star struck for this person.

Michael hit the control panel again and this time fire works set off. Michael knew how sensitive Luke was so he made sure to get the ones that didn't make a whole lot of sound.

"M-Mikey look at all the pretty lights!" Luke exclaimed. Michael chuckled at Luke's cuteness and booped his nose, pulling him closer.

Before Michael knew it, he could hear soft snores coming from the blonde boy cuddled into his chest.

"Baby I'm a dreamer for sure" Derek sanders sang from the speakers.

That was a good day for sure.
_____________

Lmao got this idea from my best friend carrying me around in the pool.

Shhh I'm 5'8 but I can pretend to be small.

ALSO SOMETHINGS GOING WRONG WITH MY FUCKING COMMENTS LIKE I CANT SEE ANY COMMENTS AND ITS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

If you have requests, please message them to me. I don't bite I swear :)