Un-Blinded

HEy I want to die
SMUT
---------------------

Where you cant see the color of your soulmates eyes until you find your soulmate and their color pierces your vision.

or where Luke cant see green and Michael cant see blue until they meet.

Luke always wondered what colors he had in store for him. His friend Calum had told him it was an amazing experience to see a new color you haven't even imagined seeing. He had hoped Calum was right.

Luke wandered about all the things him and his soulmate would do together as he walked to the nearest coffee shop in town. He wanted someone to love him and hold him and tell him he's beautiful and help fix his broken self esteem.

He was nervous to meet his soulmate though. All his life he knew he didn't like girls and could find no interest in them at all. He couldn't see the point to a girl loving him. He loved girls, just not in a romantic or sexual way.

Luke walked through the doors of the coffee shop. They had a taken their help wanted sign off the front door so they probably found what their looking for, meaning there were new workers in today. Luke didn't really like coffee at all so he decided for some hot chocolate instead. He walked up to the cash register to be checked out when he saw a man really attractive in the back making his hot chocolate.

Luke couldn't understand what about this man was so special and why he wanted to learn more. But damn, this boy was hot. Luke had never really had a crush on anyone before because no one really struck him like this. He knew he liked boys but he was just waiting for the right boy to come along to make him feel special.

Luke got a good look at the attractive man that worked at the copy shop. The man walked forward, him being the one to give Luke the hot chocolate and charge him for it, eyes down on the coffee.

"That will be $2.59 for Luke p-" Michael, the name tag read, before he was cut off from looking at Luke's eyes. Michael thought Luke was just the prettiest thing he has ever laid his eyes on. Michael jolted back when their eyes connected. Suddenly the shirt Luke had been wearing turned from an ugly grey to a beautiful bright blue.

The fish tanks had turned from a grey to a beautiful blue where all the colorful fish swam. Luke looked down at the counter and saw a new color take place of the recent color of the counter. Luke was stunned as he looked out the window and saw all the beautiful trees and grass.

Michael and Luke looked back into each other's eyes and were star struck. Michael jumped over the counter and hugged Luke.

"You're the one Luke! The one that all the legends have been talking about, you're my soulmate!" Michael exclaimed. Luke just stood there smiling the widest he ever had because he finally met his one and only. Luke threw his arms around Michael. It was love at first sight, as cliché as that might sound.

Michael told someone else that worked there to cover his shift for him and took Luke outside to look at all the new beautiful colors they could see. It was hard to peel their eyes off of each other. They heard fireworks go off in their heads as they connected their lips. Luke will finally have the dream like fairytale prince he always wanted.

-----------------

2 years later, both 22

----------------

"mm baby I love you" Michael said as he carried Luke into their ginormous house they lived in. Michael owned the number one coffee shop all around the world. He was insanely wealthy.

Michael and Luke have been sewn together at the hip since the day they met 2 years ago. Michael's favorite color was now blue and Luke's was green, for each other's eyes. They were absolutely in love.