I'll help you get better

Sup dudes, I'm deAd cuz I put so much work in the first chapter but it got very little reads. Hopefully it starts picking up.
------------------

TALKS ABOUT EATING DISORDERS AND ANOREXIA IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS DONT READ IT THANKS

Michael and Luke met in the 2nd grade which is like year 3 in Britain or some shit, whatever they were like 7.

Cut to 7th grade age 12 and 13

Michael always thought Luke was a very pretty boy. He wasn't sure why though. He wasn't supposed to feel this way about boys but he really liked Luke. Little did he know Luke was battling with the same thoughts as Michael. They couldn't be gay, could they?

Luke thought Michael was perfect. He had everything he wanted. He was a year older than Luke because Luke started school early. He loved michael a lot and never had any interest being with any girl whatsoever.

They walked home from school together and sat at Luke's house as 13 year old Michael played video games. Luke was intrigued with what Michael was doing, though he hated playing because he didn't like the guns and trucks and manly things as such.

"M-Michael?" Luke quietly said, trying to grab his only friend's attention.

"Hmm?" Michael hummed as an answer.

"Nevermind I just- I don't know" Luke responded. Michael then proceeded to beg 12 year old Luke to tell him. "M-Mikey, please don't hate me but I don't think I like girls but I don't know what that means." Luke shyly said

Michael chuckled. "That means you're gay Luke, which is perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with that, i still love you and you're still my best friend" Michael answered. Luke's heard fluttered when Michael told him he loved him. He wasn't sure why. Michael was beyond happy because maybe he and Luke could be together in the future.

Cut to 9th grade age 14 and 15

Michael watched as Luke walked up to him nervously. "Sup pretty boy" Michael called at him. "H-hi Mikey" Luke responded nervously. "M-Mikey I h-have a question. W-will y-you g-go on a d-date with m-me?" Luke managed to get out. Luke hated himself, what if Michael thought he was a freak, a fat freak?

"Of course princess" Michael responded and kissed the 14 year old's forehead. Michael always thought Luke was gorgeous and wanted to date him but didn't want to scare Luke. Luke was so innocent and pure.

They proceeded to go on a date where Michael asked Luke to be his boyfriend.

Cut to 10th grade Age 15 and 16

Michael was worried for his boyfriend. He was no longer chirpy and the cute chubby-ness of Luke started to fade. They sat at McDonalds on a Saturday.

"Luke please eat something you haven't eaten in days" michael tried to persuade Luke.

"Mikey I can't my stomach can't take it I ruined myself I'm so scared Mikey" Luke said trying not to cry in a public McDonalds.

Luke was battling anorexia. He had a horrible eating disorder from not thinking he was good enough.

"Luke you're beautiful, but your body is disgusting. You need to get some help, I love you so much but I can't see you being this unhealthy." Michael said making Luke nod.

Luke was going to get better for Michael.

11th grade (high school) age 16 and 17

Michael was the captain of the football team, and Luke was his little nerdy boyfriend that wasn't as popular. Everyday michael sat with Luke at lunch and told him how beautiful he is.

Today they sat at the jock table. Their school wasn't your average high school, every jock was nice to the nerds. But the typical bitchy girls didn't change. All of Michael's friends wanted to see Luke get better.

Michael held Luke as Luke sat on Michael's lap, Michael whispering praises into Luke's ear. Michael would take a french fry and feed it to Luke, one at a time. When Luke would swallow it and smile, michael would rub his thighs and stomach telling him he did an amazing job and that he is so proud of Luke.

Michael cut his burger in half and gave one half to Luke and watched as Luke ate it.

"Y'all are so cute. We're so proud of you Luke, we know you could do it." Michael's good friend Ryan (yes Ryan Ross) said to Luke with a wide smile spread across his face.

Luke was gaining back his weight. He was still pretty skinny, but he was getting a lot better. Luke wanted to get better. Not only for Michael, but for himself too. He wanted to feel beautiful like Michael told him he was every single day.

Three months later

Luke gained a lot of weight back. He was not fat, he was never fat. Who said fat is a bad thing anyways?

He got his thick chubby thighs and his little tummy back and Michael was eating it up. He loved Luke and he loved the fact that Luke got better. They make root beer floats with ice cream together and Luke doesn't worry about having to burn off the calories. He's precious to michael and Michael loves him so so much.

At lunch Michael still holds him and whispers that he's beautiful into his ear to secure Luke. Luke is so so beautiful, all of Michael's friends compliment him and tell him how strong he is. It's a dream come true for Luke.

Luke and Michael sat at Michael's house and yet again, Michael was playing video games.

"Mikey? Can you please hold me?" Luke asked Michael, he wanted some love. "Of course baby come here" Michael said as he patted his lap. Luke crawled between Michael's legs and sat on his lap. Michael wrapped his arms around Luke and continued to play his video game, whispering praises until Luke had a huge smile on his face.

"You're so sexy baby, your thighs turn me on so much" michael said as he paused the game. He rubbed and squeezed Luke's thighs. "So gorgeous, I'm so so proud of you. You deserve the world." Michael continued to whisper sweet nothings in Luke's ear until he heard soft snores falling from Luke's beautiful lips.

They were happy again.

------------------
Penis
-N