Chapter 1- After The War

Okay Guys... This Story Starts At The Very End Of My Version Of The Giant War. Hope You Enjoy!

Percy's POV

It is now at the very end of our battle with Geae and her monster army. There are only a couple of monsters left. Two Hellhounds, Three Dracaena (Spell Check?), One Hydra, and Geae.

Leo is taking on one Dracaena and the Hydra, Jason is taking on two Dracaena and one Hellhound, Piper is taking on one Hellhound and helping Leo with the Hydra, Frank is helping Jason, and Hazel is pelting jewels at monsters that people need help on (because she can). Annabeth and I are currently working our way to Geae. Annabeth, who has her baseball cap on, and me, the so called "bait". ~Yay~.

Now, after all that explaining, there is only the Hydra and Geae left. Oops. Hydra is gone to Tartarus. Now it's just one of the important, and evil, immortals in line to kill me.

I walked up to her and told her, "Did you know that Kronos ate his children after you went to sleep, just because he heard that he would lose his crown to them? Or that he tried to take over Olympus about a year ago (Is that the right time?)?"

I think that info was enough for her.

She stopped in her battle stance, and relaxed, dusting off her shoulders. "Excuse me, but I have a very long talk with my son, that cannot wait until later," she turned towards me, "Thank you, young Perseus, for telling me this information."

I replied with my, signature, lopsided grin, "Call me Percy!"

As she left, I started to see black curtains come down, and over my eyes. Oh wait! Is this what they call a blackout?

~3 Days Later~

I woke up seeing Will and Apollo by the side of my bed, talking. Then, I realized that I wasn't in my bed, room, cabin, or even on the beach. I was in the camp infirmary.

"PERCY!!!!!!!" It was then that I heard my lovable girlfriend screaming my name. I think I have a headache now.

Apollo rushed over, and asked me a bunch of question. All of which, I forgot. Oops...

Then we heard the horn blow, signifying dinner.

~After Dinner, On The Beach~

I think I might ask Athena for her permission to wed Annabeth.

It was then I heard the horn blow twice, signifying a new camper.

Taking out Riptide as I sprinted, I found a boy with rusty brown hair, fighting a couple of Hellhounds. Wait, let me rephrase that. Fleeing from a couple of baby Hellhounds. Wow. Just wow.

I quickly sliced the monsters, turning them into dust, which all landed onto the new kid.

Finally, the rest of the camp showed up.

Quickly, the boy kicked me in the back of the knee, making me collapse and drop Riptide. Then, I saw the boy grab the sword and raise it up into the sky.

"I defeated a bunch giant wolves while this person just got defeated by them. I even have proof. I had to use to sword he dropped to defeat the evil beings, that even he could not touch!"

I had so much trouble not laughing.

Though, I soon learned that this was no laughing matter.