Chapter 16 - Go To Tartarus, Tartarus! Oh, Wait...

Lol. I needed to do this title. So, anyways. My neck is feeling a lot better, and I ended up only almost getting Whiplash. So, it wasn't very serious. Here's the update!

(Percy's POV)

"Tartarus! I'll fight you!" I yelled into the air, not sure where he was.

"Fine. No outside help, though. Just you and me. Like old times."

I sneered at him. "**** you, you piece of ****** ****!"

"Dirty mouth, huh? Well, we'll have to fix that. Let's make a deal."

I rolled my eyes. "You're going to force me to say yes anyways, aren't you?" He nodded. "Then. Fine."

"Okay. If I win, I get to continue what we did when you came into my domain the last time. And of you win... I'll be on the Olympians side for the all of eternity. Or, at least, as long of a time that I don't get bored being the good guy."

"Let's go!"

He appeared in front of me.

"Let's take it to the arena. That way, we can have an audience for when you lose."

I snorted. "Sure. Like that'll happen."

We teleported everyone to the arena, and started the battle.

I took out my trusty sword, and started to slash at Tartarus with the blade. Once I finished, I look at his body. He was completely unscathed.

-Time Skip - Think Of The Battle With Your Imagination- End Of Battle-

I spoke up. "I think we should stop joking around, Tartarus. Full power?"

"Full. Power."

We started using our powers, and I, obviously, came out victorious. 

"I won!"

He smirked, as he started to go back to his domain. "Until next battle Perseus."

He went, and I started to see black dots.

I heard dad and mom yell to Apollo, "Do something! He used to much power!"

And with that. I blacked out...

I know this is a picture of Zeref and Acnologia from Fairy Tail, but a combination of these two equals what I think Tartarus looks like!

Sorry for such a short chapter!

LuceFT💜