Chapter 17: Bakit😔

Song: Sa'Yo Lamang By: Erik Santos

(Skip to 1:14 to listen to the song)

~Maymay's POV~

Heaven: Guys, i would like to introduce you to...

Me: ENRIQUE MARI BACAY GIL?

Enrique: Oh hey Marydale Entrata.

Me: WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND LIZA? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE MOVING HERE?

Enrique: I did tell you, on Skype you just didn't see it. Liza had to move to America because her parents didn't want her in a relationship that young.

Me: Why did you move here?

Enrique: Because of Heaven. I'm her Boyfriend.

Heaven: You know her?

Enrique: Yeah, we used to be

Me: Best Friends in our old school. I moved because of the amount of bullying.

Heaven: I can see that...

Heaven and her squad were laughing and i got really embarrassed. My face turned red and i started sweating.

Edward and Enrique: Heaven Stop. Are you okay Maymay?

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

I saw Heaven's face, she looked jealous, the plan was working but Enrique was unexpected. He cares about me? Of course he does, i just didn't know that he would pick me over Heaven...

Me: Oo, okay na lang ako...

I looked away and kinilig ako SOBRA!

Edward: Hoi May, Wait for me!

~Heaven's POV~

I hated Maymay so much. Even if she was part of my childhood, i would destroy her life. She stole Edward from me. She CANNOT steal Enrique from me. Not now. Enrique looked like he was going to go after both Maymay and Edward.

Me: Anong ginagawa mo Rikki?

Enrique: Sino siya?

Me: Si Edward? Ex-Boyfriend ko at Boyfriend ni Maymay, bakit?

Enrique: Oh, just wondering, he seemed to be always in the way of me and Maymay...

He cannot be close to Maymay or else. I am already losing everyone and i can't help it. Maymay is being someone that she is not. She is a nerd that ruined my childhood!

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

~Edward's POV~

Me: May, seriously are you okay?

Maymay: Yeah, Yeah i am...

Me: Really?

Maymay: Ok yeah i'm not okay...

Me: Is it Enrique? Heaven?

Maymay: I don't know anymore. Bakit? Why is my life like this? Bakit ako? Kasi ang sakit sakit eh, May condition pa ako. Yung crush ko is going out with my childhood friend, I'm pretending to go out with you because i care. I care about you Edward. I don't know who does anymore for me.

Me: No don't say that, you still have your family... Come on you have Aimi, Ate Nikki...

Maymay: What do you think they will say that this has happened to me.

Me: Come on Maymay, you have me.

Maymay: I lost Kisses, Enrique, Hope. Who else?

Me: Please Maymay, stop think positive thinking. You are always happy, funny, wacky. What would i do without you? Because of you, i decided to become less of a playboy. Because of you, i learnt how to be happy.

We hugged after. After that talk, i feel so thankful of having Maymay by my side. Why do i need Heaven?

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

~Maymay's POV~

Hala Grabeh Bai, Words of Wisdom ni Edward Barber talaga. Jusko! He made me feel better than before. He brought me up when i was falling down because of love, friendship and family. I can't live without Edward. What would i do if i didn't know who Hope was. What would i do if Kisses was taken away from me.

Everything happens for a reason.

Me: Thank you so much Edward. What would i do without you?

Edward: Stop flattering me Maymay😂

Me: Lets go to class na?

Edward: I'm ready to make Heaven jealous.

I flicked his nose because he was acting nonsense. Too confident and obvious talaga. He doesn't know how to make someone jealous compared to the Queen.😂

Edward: Aray ko. Violent mo ah?

Me: Ayoko na sayo.

Edward: Ay, Sorry na Babe... Sorry na...

Me: Hala anong ginagawa mo

He put his hand around me and i felt kilig.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍