Chapter 9: Heaven's Story📓

Song: Bahala Na By: JaDine (James Reid & Nadine Lustre)

~Edward's POV~

It was already breaktime and i saw Heaven, Cora and Vivoree with a beautiful girl that was just crying ruining her makeup like literally.

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Me: Hey guys? Who's this?

Heaven: Oh, Babe, this is Kirsten. Kirsten. My boyfriend Edward. Babe, Kirsten.

Me: Hey, nice to meet you Kirsten.

Kirsten: Hi.

Me: Is she?

Cora: Yes, joining our squad.

Me: But i was thinking that May...

Heaven: She's perfect Edward. In fact, perfect for our squad.

Me: But i found someone else for our squad?

Heaven: Yes i know but Kirsten is perfect don't you think?

Me: Please, Babe can we talk alone.

I dragged Heaven with me where Cora, Vivoree and Kirsten won't find us and hear what we are talking about.

Me: Ok, remember last night? Where you were mad about...

Heaven: Maymay? Wait... You were thinking that SHE WOULD BE IN OUR SQUAD?

Me: Yeah, What do you..

Heaven: I AM NOT LETTING HER IN OUR GROUP!

Me: TELL ME HEAVEN WHATS WRONG WITH MAYMAY?

Heaven: EVERYTHING!

Me: What is it. Tell me.

Heaven: She's my childhood friend. She ruined my life.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

It all started when we met in Cebu, Philippines. Her mother was best friends with my mom, since the beginning. We were both young back then, 9 years of age because of our parents. We then became really good friends as in, sleepovers, parties, secrets, EVERYTHING. We knew every single thing about each other, it explains how much of a "best friend" we were. Then one night, I lost my dad. It was the most devastating scene that i has happened in my whole entire life and i do not wish to go back to that moment. My mom had a cause of depression so she wasn't eating, drinking, basically not taking care of herself properly. One time, I saw my mom fighting with Maymay's mother. Maymay confronted my mom when she was on the ground to protect her own mother, who was perfectly NOT injured. I felt infuriating and rage in my self. When i finally showed myself to help my mom.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Heaven's Mom: Anak, the Entrata family is a lie. They hurt me. They are terrible, horrible, BALIW!

Heaven: Mama, don't leave me please...

Heaven's Mom: Goodbye anak...

Heaven: MAMA! 😭

That is why i hate Maymay so much. She is a bitch to me.

Me: She didn't really do anything.

Heaven: SHUT UP BABE! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO COMFORT ME?

Me: I didn't say anything Babe please.

Heaven: WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?

Me: Hey. Stop now Babe, i still have questions.

Heaven: What.

Me: How and why didn't Maymay know you when she met you?

Heaven: I changed my name. I was Hope Cruzina back then. I didn't want the Entratas to know me enough to hurt me like what they did to my mother.

Me: Thank you Heaven for letting me know this, but don't you need to tell Maymay who you are now?

Heaven: NO They will hurt me.

Me: You hurt her.

Heaven: WHAT DID I DO?

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Heaven stormed off, another lover's argument. We basically have arguments for at least 3 every week and we didn't do anything to improve it. Heaven said it was just a normal relationship. I had time to think about "Heaven's Story" i know that she can lie at times, so i don't know whether to believe her or not. I don't even know if me and Maymay are still friends after i tried to kiss her yesterday... She still has to be friends with me... I mean we are project partners and we are making the project about love... Relationships with Friends... Family... Everything, i'll soon get to know her about the truths of "Hope Cruzina" and Maymay.

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

I went to the canteen and sat where Maymay normally use to sit instead where my squad sits. I really wanted Maymay in our squad other than that Kirsten girl.

Me: MAYMAY! OVER HERE!

I saw her stressed and frustrated. She was trying to get away from me until i stopped her by gripping onto her shoulder.

Me: Please, Can we talk?

She didn't say anything, but just followed me.

Me: Who is Hope Cruzina?

~Author's Note~

Pasenya po sa mga readers kasi NOSEBLEED😂

-@LoveTeamsPh❤️