Chapter 16: Deal😱

Song: I'll Never Love This Way Again By: Gary Valenciano

~Edward's POV~

When me and Maymay got ready for school, we went to say goodbye to my dad, Kathryn and Ate Laura, we walked to school. For the whole time, me and Maymay were listening to music on our own phones. Until i recieved a notification from Heaven's instagram. I went to go check it.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Heaven Peralejo
@HeavenPeralejo
Bio: "Add me on my other social media:
@hperalejo on Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter"

Heaven Peralejo@HeavenPeralejoBio: "Add me on my other social media:@hperalejo on Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter"

@HeavenPeralejo
Tysm boyfie, needed for my travel essentials!💞😘 (Burberry Perfumes)💙

Comments

@kisses.dx
What did Edward give you now? Haybay💞✨
Replies:
@HeavenPeralejo
Me and Edward broke up Esski. I'll tell u at school about my new boyfie😍☺️

@heyitsmarcogallo
Can u tag ur "boyfie" on ur photo @HeavenPeralejo
Replies:
@kisses.dx
Yes plz Heaven Xx💞
@HeavenPeralejo
Later na! Kasi i'm going to school.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was confused about her mystery "boyfie," i really wanted to know. I showed Maymay the photo and she laughed.

Maymay: Kung paano siya ay maaaring makakuha ng isang Boyfriend sa isang araw?

Me: Was she cheating on me? Did she have a back up plan or something?

We eventually got to school and I ran in the gate dragging Maymay with me, desperate to know who Heaven's boyfriend is.

Maymay: Hoi, hindi mo alam kung maaaring siya ay isang tao mula sa labas ng paaralan

Me: Ok, Ok, fine... you're right...

Maymay: Do you still like Heaven?

I bowed my head down. I still did like her, i missed her as a girlfriend. I missed her face, actions, arguments, everything. I regret what i did back then. I should of kept her as a girlfriend. This was probably the biggest mistake in my life so far.

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Me: Yeah... I still do like Heaven.

Maymay: Sabihin sa iyo kung ano. Kung sinusubukan naming gawin Heaven nagseselos sa pamamagitan ng pagsasabi tayo ng ilang?!

Me: Oh. My. God. That could actually work.

Maymay: Yeah?

Me: ... Thank you Maymay so much! 

I hugged her and nearly knocked her down on the ground flat. I couldn't believe i was about to do this, the first time ever trying to get a girl back. From a girl's help. Wow.

Me: Lets go?

Maymay: Ok... hinahayaan kang makita kung paano ito napupunta

I grab Maymay's hand and we start to walk together. Just waiting for Heaven and her squad to arrive. We sat down on a place where she could easily see us. We cut out of the love couple nonsense until they were in their place. We head towards their table when Heaven was in our way.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Me: Oh hi Heaven.

She looked at Me and Maymay's hands together.

Heaven: What's this?

Maymay: Hindi mo alam? We are together now! Boyfriend and Girlfriend! No more single pringles!

Heaven: Ok... Jesus Christ.. Am i dreaming?

She slammed her head on a wall to make sure she is not dreaming.

Heaven: Ok this is definitely not a dream. Why this nerd? Out of all the girls, you chose her?

Me: Why? Jealous?

Maymay nudged me and whispered in my ear, "Itigil ang ginagawa itong kitang-kita"

Me: Awh, May, stop being jealous.

Heaven: What.

Me: She was just jealous because i was talking to a girl...

Heaven: Overprotective.

Maymay: HOI! HINDI AKO OVERPROTECTIVE

Heaven: HUWAG MO AKONG SASAKTAN LIKE WHAT YOUR FAMILY DID TO MY PARENTS!

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Everyone who was in the room were looking at us, until I broke the silence by going in between Heaven and Maymay stopping their fight before it even starts.

Me: Hoi tama na.

We walked over to the rest of our squad and announced that me and Maymay were together.

Me: Guys, after when me and Heaven broke up, i found a new girl, Maymay.

Cora: Oh hi Maymay. The Girl that was on our TABLE last week.

Maymay: Kamusta ka Cora?

Cora: Glad that you got my name right.

Maymay: Hi... Kisses...

When i took a moment looking at Maymay, i saw the sadness in her eyes. The sadness that she wanted to be friends with Kisses again, after what she did, i cannot accept that, as her "fake boyfriend"

Kirsten: Hi.

Heaven: Oh guys, do you want to see my boyfie? Here he comes!

Maymay: No. Way. Hindi puwede ito.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔