Chap-22

This Chapter is with no edit. Please forgive my mistakes.

The next day

"Mr. Mccann, you're okay... does your back hurt?" Doc asked. "Very much" he said. "Okay... give it some rest... don't sit too much" Doc said. I was trying my best to hide the burger I bought for Jason. As the doc left. I threw the bag to him. "Ooh... thanks" he said. "Welcome" I said. Ryan and Chaz were out to get breakfast that I already got. As Jason ate the burger, I sat there staring at him when suddenly, i remembered the time he was drunk and said some precious words

"Well, by face she's pretty" I stopped the car in shock. I looked at him, even he was shocked. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I screamed. He covered his ears. "Stop shouting, I said she's pretty!!" He said. "Explain please..." I said with a smirk. "Um... She is pretty and looked awesome the day we went to the club. If i didn't hate her sassy bitch attitude, she didn't steal my friends and I was a normal guy, i would have been probably dating her" he said.

I giggled thinking about that. "What happened?" Jason asked. "Do you remember the day you were drunk?" I asked smiling. "No... did i do anything embarassing?" He asked. "Very embarassing for you... blessing for me" I said. "What?" He asked. "Jason, what do you think of (Y/N)?" "What?" He asked. "I think she's pretty and looked awesome the day we went clubbing, if she wasn't a sassy bitch, didn't steal my friends and i was normal guy i would have been dating her" I stated. "I said that?" He asked. I nodded with an evil smirk. "Why should I believe you? You might be lying" He said. "Don't... i'm gonna remember your face when you said that" I said. "Well, even if I said that, I was drunk, and drunk people say rubbish" He said. "Well, that rubbish was beautiful for me" I muttered in his ear. He was blushing. I smirked. "I can't believe I can make The Jason Mccann blush" I whispered. He gulped the water beside him. I blew him a kiss as he looked like a lost puppy. I think he remembers now. And walked out

Jason's P.O.V.

(Y/N) went outside and i sighed in relief. God! I remember saying that. But I can't accept I did. Cause, obviously it's gonna hurt my ego. But yeah, I said that. And that's damn embarassing.

Okay, now confession to be made. I am starting to like (Y/N). She's a pretty sassy girl. Those 15 minutes with Josh, me and (Y/N) standing in a triangle. I had thought the world of how I would save her. But didn't think a word when I jumped in front of (Y/N). At that one second, when I apologized, she was crying for me even when I did things, anyone would never forgive me, but she was worried. Yes, I am Jason Mccann, Anerica's biggest criminal, but I'm gone nuts. I fell for (Y/N) (L/N).

A week later

I was going home after all. We stopped the car in front of my house but my back is still hurting. Whenever I try to stand up, it hurts, like devil itself is beating me. I winced as I tried to get up from the car. "Buddy, we're here to help you" Ryan said. He and Chaz helped me out the car, and took me to my room. (Y/N) was parking car. As I settled on my bed, (Y/N) came in. "So, who knows how to cook?" She asked. I raised my hand but Ryan and Chaz didn't. "You guys don't know how to cook?" I asked. They shook their. "Do you guys live alone?" I asked cause yeah, they live alone but damn, they don't know how to cook! But then why was that question asked. "But why?" I asked. Her face dropped, "I thought... I would leave, if... you know Ryan and Chaz knew anything about taking care of someone" She said. I felt my heart break into millions of pieces.

Nevertheless, she wanted to leave. "Y-you can go, you know" I said. "I'm not leaving you alone with these dumb heads" She said smacking them. I smiled but from inside I was weeping hard. A lump formed in my throat, I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Jason, are you crying?" (Y/N) asked. That's when i noticed tears on my cheek. "My back pain is unbearable" I said. "If it could make Jason Mccann cry, it might be real hard" Chaz said. "Man, it's gonna be okay... take some rest" Ryan said. I nodded and they went out.

I tried to lay down but, it hurts even when I am moving. I sighed and it hurted like shit but somehow I lay down. I stared at the ceiling closing my eyes. I want to cry, but I controlled myself if someone just barged in. And in no time I drifted into sleep.

*Dream*

I found myself alone in a home. Not my house but someone's. When I went to the living room. I saw a very angry (Y/N), Allen, Robin, Ryan and Chaz stood there. "Guys, what's up?" I asked. Allen gripped my shirt punching me as I fell on the ground. Robin came to stop but he was also angry. Ryan and Chaz just stared at me with utter disappointment. (Y/N) was not even looking at me.

My eyes filled with tears. I wiped away my tears and stood up facing them. "How could you do this, Jason?" Allen asked gripping the collar of my shirt. "I'm sorry" I said. He pushed me on the ground and everyone left me. I felt pain in my back.

I screamed at the top of my lunges. I was being hit. "Mccann, you're dead" I saw Josh's face.

*Dream Ends*

"Jason! Jason!" I heard someone. I opened my eyes to see (Y/N). "Jason, why are you crying?" She asked. I touched my cheek and felt tears. "It's hurting, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, that explains tears but why were you muttering 'I'm sorry' sleeping?" She asked. "No- nothing" I said. "Okay, lie to me... It's fine..." She said she brought a tray with chicken soup. She placed it on bed and gave me a glass of water. This is it. I threw the glass down and pulled her on the bed, it hurts when I move, damn. She gasped. I held her hand with one of my hand and the other i put behind her head to keep her from moving. Our forheads were touching as I sobbed. "Why are you still here?" I asked. "Jason, I can't leave you alone..." She said. "Jason, what happened? Do you not like me here... I would go away" She said. I pulled away from her and looked like a dead serious Mccann. "Don't you dare get out of this house" I threatened. She looked at me like I was an alien. "What is with you, Jason?" She asked. I hugged her, "I love you..."

And... Cut! Hopefully you like this...
Pls vote and comment