Respect

Disclaimer: This story is not meant to hate on anyone so I will hate on everyone including myself.

I'm guessing you all see the way others are treating by others but this chapter is made to talk about respect to peers and elders. I will say this now if I'm not fond of you I'm going to not give you my respect unless you are higher in age And I have to respect you. I will also say Everyone gets respect from me till you don't respect me then you lose that.
So on with this now that I have bashed myself.
Woman and Men say the same thing I just hear it from boys more BECAUSE I like guys stuff more the girls stuff( I wear men's clothes and shoes lol). From girls I have heard you can't cry you are a guy, you can't like that color it's a girl color, you can't sew its a girl thing, boys can't cook, guys work is too hard because us girls are weak. And from guys I think me and my brother should run this because we are the fastest and girls are slow, I need a strong Man to do this, this is heavy you can't do this, do you need help with that sweetheart, these are guys clothes... ya gender does not matter. He is another thing elders, yes, I respect my elders and so should everyone else but I think elders should respect us too. Elders will say you are young you will not understand, I'm older so listen to me. Yet I can say kids will not respect anymore if a teacher tells you to put away your phone put it away, if you are told to move your seat stop talking listen to them, unless they tell you to do something inappropriate or against regulations. Everyone needs to respect everyone.
Golden rule everyone
"Treat others the way you want to be treated"

-Echo out