II. Margaret

1714 Near The Port Of Lesvos

(The photo was taken at a night in Greece by unknown )

A huge pirate ship was sailing under the shine of the full moon. It was heading towards the island of Lesvos. It had been sailing for many weeks to reach Greece but its crew wasn't tired at all. They all wanted to have some fun, get some drinks and flirt with the beautiful maids that were living on the island! This ship, was Margaret.

"What a nice night to travel, isn't it Jim?" Captain Key said while he was gazing at Lesvos that was slightly visible in the distance.
"I couldn't agree more cap'n!" He answered and looked up in the sky which was full of stars.
"I really can't wait to have some cold beer or a couple of mugs full of rum..."
"We've been sailing for weeks cap'n. I know how ye feel. I've heard the island is full of beautiful ladies too!" Jim said and grinned as he was looking at his captain. Key laughed and patted Jim's shoulder with his left hand. Then, he put on his black hat and made a couple of steps back.
"We shall see matey! I'm sure we're gonna have much fun here."

Captain Key was one of the most skilled captains alive. Even though he was young, he had done many remarkable things for Margaret and its crew. He had long dark hair and some facial hair. The impressive thing about him was that his hair was really curly and even though he was said to be one of the most violent and ugly pirates in the seven seas, he was really charming and handsome! He was tall, muscular and just loved music!

Jim was his closest friend on board. He was the quartermaster of Margaret and was also very skilled at reading all kinds of maps. He had long blonde hair and loved music just like his captain!

Margaret was one of the most well built ships. The reason they decided to travel to Lesvos wasn't only because of the Greek entertainment. They actually had something else in mind.

"Here we are!!!" A cabin boy yelled, a couple of hours later. Captain Key was reading a book in his cabin and quickly stood up when he heard they had finally arrived. He let the book on his desk and got out on the deck.