IV. Sank Compass

The rain was getting stronger each minute and even though the sky was dark due to the clouds, the lightnings were making it bright at times.

(The photo is taken by Madison Darbyshire from www

(The photo is taken by Madison Darbyshire from www.madisondarbyshire.com in Lesvos on 2016 )

Eleyna had reached Magnamus. Her clothes were really wet so she ran quickly towards the cabins to change as fast as possible. "It's cold!" She mumbled and moved inside one of the cabins. She was shivering and was trying to warm herself by moving around while she was removing her clothes. She threw the wet clothes somewhere at a corner and wore some other pants, with a white shirt which had really long sleeves.
She walked towards the door, grabbed the wet clothes and moved up the deck again. She remained behind the board's door and stood still, observing the rain. "I hope it stops soon." She thought and placed a strand of her wet hair behind her ear.

It was about to stop soon. It wouldn't last more than half an hour. While Eleyna was on board, the rest of Magnamus' crew was waiting for the rain to stop back in the tavern. Captain Key and his quartermaster were doing the same.
"So much rain." Key said as he was looking out of the window. "I thought Greece had a sunny weather." He continued but at that moment, Pan turned to face him as he had listened to what he'd said. "It rains here too ye know." Pan rolled his eyes and looked away. The rest of the crew suddenly stared at him in shock. Captain Key had raised his right eyebrow and was now looking at Pan.
"Aye.. I suppose it does. I was.. joking..." Key answered and furrowed both of his eyebrows. Pan turned to look at him again once he had realized what had really happened. "Did he just apologize?" He thought and just nodded at Key. He wasn't sure of how to react at that moment.
Makhee looked at Margaret's captain and after taking a deep breath, he decided to talk to him.
"Is it the first time ye come here?"
"Tis the second one!" Jim, Key's quartermaster answered.
"Aye... We had visited Rhodes and Crete sometime ago just for a couple of days." Key continued and crossed his arms while his eyes were still stuck on the window. Makhee nodded as the rest of them were just looking at each other confused and a little surprised. How can they be kind? "Something's not right..." Constantine thought and looked at his crew mates.
Pan gasped and stood up carefully.
"Shall we go find Eleyna? She must be on the ship now." When he said that, captain Key quickly turned his face towards the stranger.
"Excuse me. Ye said Eleyna? Is she the lady who was here before?" Key asked and made a step closer to them.
"Aye. My quartermaster." Makhee said and Johnny interrupted him. "And our master gunner!"
Captain Key was really surprised. He had raised both of his eyebrows cause of what he had just heard.
"Why?" Pan asked and placed his hands on his waist.
"Uh nothing mates!" Key faked a smirk and looked back at Jim. "I was just curious."
Magnamus' crew looked at each other and just shrugged. They all started walking towards the door since they wanted to return back to their ship as quickly as possible.
Captain Key placed his hands on his waist and smiled at his quartermaster full of excitement. "I told ye she was a pirate!" Jim laughed at his reaction and patted his captain's shoulder. "Shall I keep ye away from her? Ye won't forget our goal will ye cap'n?" Key looked at Jim and shook his head while patting his friend's back. "Whatever happens, we'll achieve our goal Jim. Ye have me word."