III. Shiver me timbers!

( The photo is taken by me in Lesvos on 2016 )

The morning had finally arrived. The sun was passing through the wooden windows of the small houses in the town of Lesvos.
Eleyna didn't sleep much. Or should I say that she didn't sleep at all... She had in mind what happened the previous night. Her crew mates knew nothing about it and she was really curious to see their reaction. She was also very nervous because she wasn't sure if the captain of Margaret had seen her face.
She was gazing at the wall in front of her while she was still laying in her bed.
"Pff.." she sighed and turned her eyes towards the window which was behind her. "I can't just stay here till they wake up..." she mumbled and gently sat up. She looked around the room where the rest of the crew was sleeping and took a deep breath. Some of them were snoring while some were holding a couple of bottles of rum. "I'll go get something to eat at the docks." She thought and stood up silently. She grabbed her coat that was laying on the floor and carefully wore it around her shoulders. Then she ran her fingers through her hair, pulled it behind her back and moved out of the room as quietly as possible.

Captain Key and his crew had a good rest throughout the night and managed to wake up pretty early as well. Key was getting dressed while his thoughts were on the things they were about to do in the island. He was excited since he was sure they were going to enjoy it!
"Good mornin' cap'n!" Jim said and patted Key's shoulder with a smile on his face.
"Mornin' Jim." Key answered and wore his long coat carefully. "How are the others?"
"Everyone's alright! They are spending their morning around the island." He answered and sat down in a wooden chair which was close to him. "What about ye? What are we doing today?"
Key looked at his friend and then outside of the window. He gazed on the street which was underneath the small balcony -which was outside the window - and saw a young lady walking in a slow pace. That lady was Eleyna who was moving towards the beach.
"Let's just relax for today Jim. We have plenty of time to... do our job!" He laughed lightly and looked back at him. "We can just spend some time around and get to know the locals." He continued and moved towards the door.
"Sounds good to me! And we shall get to know the ladies too right?" Jim answered and stood up quickly, following his captain.
"Of course matey!" Key laughed and moved out of the room with a wide smile on his mouth.