Forty

I'm probably going to be editing this story, and the way it finishes, which meaaaanssss there might not be a sequel??? We'll see lol, i basically read and rewrite each chapter as I go so who knows. 

Eliana's POV

I wasn't going to let her ruin my family again. This time, whatever she was planning inside that fake little head of hers, I was going to put my foot down and stop it.

No more submissive Eliana.

"Hey," Harry whispered as he nudged me, gaining my attention that was focused on Valentina as she made her way towards my mother.

"What," I asked. He smiled and kissed me softly.

"It's only you," he reminded me. I smiled and hooked my arms around his neck, leaning up to kiss him again.

"I know," I smiled, "doesn't mean I'm not going to show her that."

He snorted and twirled us around, his hands on my waist.

"Can we go find a closet and-," 

"No." I said, laughing. 

He pouted and stuck out his bottom lip.

"Please," he asked, "I really want to."

I shook my head, "control yourself."

He whined as I walked away into the room where his mother was. Valentina was helping Niall prepare invitations but what really made me laugh was the look on Niall's face.

He looked like he was about to throw up.

Harry ran up behind me and hooked his arm around my waist. I looked at him questioningly. He shrugged and smiled.

"I want to spend as much time with you as possible," he hummed, leaning down to nuzzling his nose with mine. I smiled.

Anne suddenly turned to us, "Harry, Ellie, come here please."

We obliged.

"Do you like lavender and white better, or gold and white," she asked us, holding up various fabric colours.

"May I ask what this is for?" Harry asked, stepping behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist before he rested his head on mine.

"Your wedding," Anne replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, I mean-" he sighed, "what in the wedding?"

"Oh," she said, "the decorations. Banners, curtains, chairs and tables. We need a basic color scheme."

"White and gold," I smiled. She looked at the two colours and contemplated them before looking at me and smiling brightly. She set the colours down and grasped my arm, gently tugging me out of a very reluctant Harry's grasp.

"Boy, shouldn't you be getting your suit fitted? Your wedding is in nine days," she scolded. Harry pouted and shook his head, reaching out to intertwine our fingers.

"I wanna stay here with her," he said. I looked at Anne and she shook her head.

"What has happened to this boy," she mumbled. She walked to him and detached our fingers before she grabbed his arm and pulled him to the door.

"Go get yourself fitted," she said, "I will not ask again."

"But what about her," he asked, looking at his mother while he pointed at me. Anne looked at me and rolled her eyes before she silently pushed Harry out the door. Before shutting it, she leaned forward into the hall and shouted.