Chapter 2

I wake up feeling the warmth of Harry's body against mine. "Oh he really does like to get close in his sleep", I think to myself tiredly. Then I realize in relief that it is 3:00am. "I can stay like this with Harry for hours", I think in happiness as I fall back to sleep.

A few hours later I wake up finding myself wrapped in Harry's arms. I try to turn to face him without waking him. Then I hear my phone vibrate its Camille.

*Hey where are you I thought I would come over to see you as an suprise but you aren't here*

"Sorry i stayed over at someone's house last night and im still here, you can come over here if you like, like in a hour or two" I whisper.

*Really? Who's house are you at? Ok I  will*

"Okay and Harry's house"

*Really?!?!?!*

"Yes"

*Please tell me you didn't sleep in the same bed as him*

"At least it wasn't sex.."

*YOU SLEPT IN THE SAME BED AS HIM?!?!*

"...Yeah..."

*Wow first time you see him in years and you are already staying at his house and sleeping in the same bed*

"Well...I'm sorry...I don't even know why I am apologizing you don't even go out with him"

"I got to go see you in a little bit"

*See you in a bit*

After I finish texting Camille I put my phone down and Harry starts to wake up. "Well I see someone likes to wake up early", He says in a mocking way. "Yeah, Yeah", I say. "So do you want to eat breakfast here or somewhere else?", Harry asked me. "I don't care either way", I say. " Well looks like we are going somewhere else to eat", Harry says. "Okay but first I need to take a shower and get some clothes to wear", I say."Alright, I'll take you to your house to get some clothes", Harry says. "Okay thank you", I chirp. "No Problem", Harry says calmly.

A few minutes later we arive to my house hurry to sneak around the house getting clothes without my mom knowing that i came back. I take a few minutes getting my clothes and make up. I call Harry.

Me: "Harry come open the front door of the house I can't because I have too much stuff in my arms"

Harry: "Okay  back up so I don't hit you with the door"

Me: "Okay thank you"

As Harry opens the door he looks at me with a smile. "You could have put some of the stuff down and opend the door", He says. "My bad", I say feeling dumb.

Once we got back to his house I get ready to take a shower and Harry asks me "Hey can I join you". I pause thinking that he is playing with me but he had a straight face. "Sure", I don't know why I said sure I should have said no. 

When we step into the shower I just realize that  I'm going to see Harry naked. I start to wash myself then I feel Harry Behind me pulling me close to him. Then he turns me around to kiss him. I can't help but think about what this could lead to so I pulled away shyly. "Harry can you wash my back off", I ask. "Of course", he said sounding happy. After he finished washing off my back he stepped out of the shower and brought me with him.

Once we got our towels on he pulled me to him with his hands wrapped around my waist. "What should we do now", Harry asks me. "Um... I'm not sure" I say knowing what he wants. "Well I have an idea" Harry says with a grin. "What is it?" I ask. "I Want You To Rock Me" He said he said with a smirk. "You Want Me To Rock You?" I ask just to make sure. "Yes You" He says. "Like with music? " I say thinking I said it to myself.

"Actually I have to get ready for my new job ." I say and  see Harry pout. " How did you get a job here so fast?" He asks. " I did online applications" I say feeling confident. "Well Where do you work?" He asks. "I  work at the Express in the mall." and I can feel Harry smiling behind me. "You should buy your clothes from there then" he says while smiling. "I already am" I say hoping that I got Harry to smile. " Well do you need a ride there?" He asks as I take a pair of Express Jeans out of my bag. I slip them on and finally answer "Yes." I start lookiong for a shirt and finally find a cute halter crop-top that says Read my mind. I slip the shirt on along with my bracelet that I have recieved from my grandmother that reads Always In My Heart. "Are you ready for your first day of work?" Harry asks. "Yes, I am." I reply. "Okay just let me get some clothes on" Harry says."Okay" I reply hoping that I'm not late on my first day.

We arrive to the Mall 15 minutes before I'm expected to arrive . "Do you wanna go get a Cinnabon?" I hear Harry say sounding happy. "Yeah I would Love one!" I say with a smile. "Okay." He says sounding Happy. "Thank you" I say with an appreciative tone.

"So, what are you doing after work?" Harry asks. "You know I actually have to go home sometimes" I say and take a pause before saying "Maybe you can come to my house." I can see Harry Smirking. "Oka--" I cut Harry off "But you have to act like a family person and we have to wait till my parents go to sleep so we an go to sleep."

"Oh wow...um...Okay I can do that...I think." Harry says. "You better try your best if you are staying over." I say to him and he starts to smirk. "Ok" He simply responds. "Well you better get to work text me when you get off so I can pick you up" Harry says to me. "Okay Thank You", I smile at Harry and to my suprise he leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back, "Well you better get home and rest" I say. "Okay well see you later" He says.

When I enter Express I see People smiling at me. Then a lady comes up to me, "Are you Cecilia Diamond by any chance?" she asks. "Yes, I am" I reply to her. "Great, so Jasmin will be training you for the register." "Okay, who is Jasmin?" I ask. The lady points to the girl at the middle register, who has long wavy brown hair and a pink crop top with high waisted shorts.

"Okay", I say as Jasmin comes up to us. "Jasmin this is Cecilia, you will be training her to work on the register",the woman says. "Okay...Nice to meet you Cecilia", Jasmin says. "Nice to meet you too", I say to her. After a few minutes of training Jasmin  looks at me "Well it's my lunch break, do you want to come with me so we can get to know eachother?" she asks me. "Um...Yeah why not"I reply.  As we get our food from Panda Express I start to daydream about me and Harry. Somehow there's always a spot for him in my mind, even when I was gone for the past two years into my mind he pops, I love it.