Chapter 3

Finally we get to the end of the day and I call Harry to pick me up.

"Hello?" I hear Harry's raspy voice.

"Hey can you pick me up from work?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm on my way", Harry says.

"Thank You Harry", I say trying to sound innocent.

"I love you too much", Harry chuckles.

"I thought so...well see you in a bit", I laugh.

"Mkay bye", we both say at the same time.

Harry arrives 10 minutes later and we go straight to my house (after a little Starbucks trip.)

"Mom, Dad I'm home!", I shout. "Okay honey", My mother says while she walks around the corner to greet me. "Oh...Harry its nice to see you", my mom chirps. "Nice to see you too Mrs.Diamond", Harry says. After a few awkward moments of silence my mom breaks the awkwardness by saying "Well...dinner is on the table if you are hungry". "Okay", I say. As my mom walks away Harry and I head upstairs to seat our stuff down in my room. "Are you hungry Harry??", I ask him. "Yeah", He replies.

Harry and I get to the dinner table and Ryan is still there. "Oh..Harry do you remember Ryan?", I ask. "Yeah", he replies. "Okay", I say. We ate in silence. "What have you two been doing?," Ryan asks with a huge smile that blurts trouble and that he needs some bribing or he spills about our plans. "Um... We went to the Drive-in movies, Cecilia was with Camille and I was with  my friends Calum and Lucy, I just gave her a ride home," Harry Says.

As my mother and father head upstairs I ask Ryan, "Okay, What is it?, What do you want?" Ryan looks at me and smiles, " I want a date with Camile", he says to me. "No way that is  going to happen are you out of your mind?!? ", I say in a shaky tone. " It will if you don't want me to tell mom and dad about your "plans"" , He says with confidence in his voice. "Are you blackmailing me?!?", I ask knowing that he learned that from me, for all the times I've caught him doing something bad, or just got a picture of him at the right time and just really wanted to do something but couldn't do it with out him. "Yes, yes I am, how does it feel?", he asks as I give in. "Okay, Okay I'll call Camille and tell her that she has a blind date set up for her", I say.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Hello", I hear Camille's voice.

"Hi, I have to tell you something that you will probably get mad at me for", I say.

"Oh no what is it", Camille says with a worried tone.

"I set you up on a blind date..", I say.

" Okay...with who?? Will I hate it?", She says now unworried.

"You are okay with this..right?", I ask confused. "And it's a blind date there's no telling!", I add.

"Yes, alright... ", she says calmly.

"Okay thank you.. I have to go now, Bye", I say in a rush.

"Bye", she says as Harry puts our plates on the sink so I can take him upstairs. "Would you like to watch a movie in bed?", Harry asks smiling. "Yeah after I take a shower, and I'm guessing you would like to take a shower after I do", I say to him. "Yeah, can I stay in the bathroom with you, I know that your parents don't know I'm staying over, so if you were in the shower and they went in your room for some reason they would see me so, when you finish you don't have to turn the water off I'll just get in when you are done", Harry says making a point. "Okay, but no peaking", I say. "Okay, I won't peak", Harry lies.

We make our way to the bathroom that is connected to my room when Harry says "I hear someone knocking on your door". "Hide!! Go under my bed!!", I whisper loud enough for Harry to hear. He pauses as I said that and gave me a "are you serious?" look and does as I said. I go to open my room door when Camille busts in and says "I GOT 4 TICKETS TO GO ON AN AIRPLANE AND GO TO AUSTRALIA!!". "WHAT?!?!", I say. "So I was wondering if you and Harry wanted to go, I just have an extra ticket", she says. "I would like that", Harry says and I try to play it off like I said that. "Is he in here?!", she asks. "No, No, No! He isn't here what makes you think he is here?", I lie. "You are such a liar!", she says. " check if you think I am lying", I say hoping she won't find him. She checks my bathroom, my closet, then under my bed, it was too dark under my bed for her to see so she didn't know. "Okay, I guess you weren't lying, well I've got to go home and plan what hotel we will sleep at, and we have to find things to do", She says. "Okay bye", I say as she leaves.

I retrieve Harry from under my bed, and we head to the bathroom. "Okay, Ladies first", he says. "Okay I say as I start getting undressed and I realize that Harry is peaking. "Harry!", I scream and I realize how loud I said it so I grabbed our phones went into my room and called him to play it off like we were talking on the phone when my family walked in. "What is happening in here??", my dad asks. "Oh, I am so sorry, I was on the phone with Harry and he said that he would wait everyone up with loud rock music", I lie. "Okay, as long as nothing bad is happening", my dad says to me. " Okay, I'm going to get into the shower now", I say to them as I close the door and run to the bathroom.

Not at all focused I say to Harry "C'mon let's take our shower", and he says "okay". As we get into the shower and finish washing up, Harry starts rubbing my shoulders. I turn around to hug Harry and we end up kissing and getting out the shower so I can lead him towards the bed and we start kissing more and as I feel his hands moving around on my body I pull back and say "We can't do anything, my family is in this house". "Oh, yeah", Harry says with dissapointment in his voice.

As we watch the movie, I end up asleep in his arms. I start dreaming about the future, where Harry and I got married and my parents walked in on us. When we wake up Harry gives me a big kiss and says "We should start packing for Australia". "Yeah, later in the day we could start", I say. "Let's go downstairs", I say and he nods. When we reach the bottom I realize that my family is all down stairs and eating breakfast.