1x

An assembly great. So everyone can gloat about Jason.

''Thank you for that moment of silence.Many of you were lucky enough to have known my brother personally.Each and every one of you meant the world to Jason.I loved my brother.He was and always will be my soulmate.So I speak with the confidence only a twin could have Jason wouldn't want us to spend the year mourning.Jason would want us to move on with our lives.Which is why I've asked the School Board not to cancel the Back-to-School semiformal.'' ''But rather, to let us use it as a way to heal, collectively, and celebrate my brother's too, too short life on this mortal coil.Thank you all.''

I got up and ran to the restroom i couldn't take it anymore first Polly then He dies. 

The bell rang and i got up and washed my hands and fixed my makeup. I never ate the lunch here as soon as i got outside everyone started staring at me. ''Excuse me everyone no need to stare,all you really have to do is pull out your phone and take a picture.'' they all turned their heads back to their conversations or food. I walked over to the betrayal table only because my bestie Cheryl was there. 

Betty stared at me i gave her a death glare. 

''Hey Cc, who is the girl over there?'' she turned her head to me ''This girl over there is Veroncia Lodge,and you are?'' i clear my throat. ''I am Cassandra Ross you may have heard of my mom Mellisa Ross.'' her eyes shot open ''Wait! the MELLISA ROSS LIKE THE FASHION DESIGNER MELLISA ROSS.'' i roll my eyes ''Yes crow shes the Mellisa Ross.'' she mouths 'wow'. 

''Well continue your meals or trash of a meal i need to go home.'' ''That isn't what the old Cassie i know would do.'' i put my face close to Betty so she could understand something ''I'm not that girl anymore.'' ''What happened to you, who did this do you.'' ''Your sister made me the way I am!'' 

-------------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------------------------

I start to get ready for the Back To School Dance, and i remember something from a while back i go over to my bed and i have a vintage chest my mother gave me it was passed down to generation in the chest was a polaroid that Jason took of me  when we were together.  I start to tear up, ''The Cooper family will pay!''.And the bad part about this picture is that he wrote on the picture. At least i had something of his.

 At least i had something of his

(Bad edit ik.)

------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------

''CC.'' i hear Cheryl call as i  am talking to my friends just friends that i don't need all my friends turned on me after i ''changed'' Betty was my friend at one point in time. ''Yes C,.'' ''You are attending my after party right?'' i look at her in a ''duh'' face. ''Of course i would never miss one.'' she looked at me with a devious smirk. ''Ahh i know that look, spill.'' ''Ok you hate Betty right?'' i nod ''Well since Archie and Betty seem to be hitting it off let's hurt her a little maybe with a game of seven seconds in heave Veronica and, Archie.'' i then get the devious smirk then it turns into a frown ''What's wrong?'' Cheryl asks i look over to Archie and admire how much he looks like Jason of course it's just the hair but i can't help but want to be in that closet instead of Veroncia. ''Cheryl would you change the plan of Veroncia in the closet and switch it will a certain someone. ''That's my girl.'' i wink at her.

----------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------

''It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies.We're going old-school tonight.Seven Minutes in Heaven.'' i smirk ''Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first? My vote is "A" for Archie.''Anyone care to second it? - Wait, actually - Yes, Andrews! Yes.'' All right.Gather round, kids.Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight.''

They spin the bottle and it lands on me,well played C well played.

''Oh, no way! It's clearly pointing to Ross.This should be fun.''

We get up and head over to the closet ''Sooo Archie right?'' ''Cassie i've known you since we were kids.'' ''We didn't talk did we?'' he sighs ''No.'' ''So you and Betty seemed to be intimate tonight.'' ''Yea no we weren't.'' ''Didn't look like it.'' i look at his lips even though we are in the darkness standing in front of him made me think how happy i was when i was with Jason and before any of this crap happened. I leant in for a kiss and he kissed back he then put his hand on my back and i un latched (is that the correct wording) his tie i unbuttoned  two of his button's  on his shirt and then he pulled away ''It's been seven minutes.'' i sighed ''Aw man i was having fun.'' he laughed. We walk out of the closet and i saw a mad Veronica and no Betty guilt struck over, No Cassie you hate her but she was also your best friend when you needed one at the time. ''Nailed it.'' Reggie said ''Where's Betty?'' i asked ''She left why would you care.'' I walked out of the house to mine and took a nice hot bubbly bath i must have been so tired i fell asleep in the bath but thankfully the water was off.

-------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------

-Hope you enjoyed the first chapter

-More to come

-Hope you enjoy the different events that happened

If you're a fan of The Vampire Diaries i have two books Blood Thirsty and Clench Of Thirst, Clench Of Thirst is the sequel but i can't seem to find the right motivation to finish it.xxx

My instagram's yes 's they are all fan accounts but i'll be making a riverdale one soon i'll let you know when it's made

@jesy_nelson_edits (most used)

@drunk_mixer (second most used)

@leighade_edits_ (third)

@perrie_edwards_edits__ (last)