2x

I wake up early to go pick flowers for betty and i also had cupcakes flown in from New York and got mani pettis booked for us. I know i've been rude to her and all but ever since that night with Archie i've gotten out of this phase.I decide to wear something simple like i used to wear.

I decide to wear something simple like i used to wear

(yes that's rupaul on her shirt)

i go into the office and tell the secretary to call Betty Cooper to the office.

i decide to stand outside the door and wait for her to come in and make my big entrance. 

''Now that romance is off the table, I'll just say it.Are we 100% sure that Archie's straight? Because no straight man has that body.Speaking of bodies Have you recovered from finding Jason's? It was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad what I was doing with Moose at the river.Yet another perk of being the sheriff's son.'' great the gay is here no hate just wished it was just B''Oh, my God, those are gorgeous.Are those for Betty, Mrs.Philips?'''' That's why I called her.''"Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, cc." Who the hell is "CC"? -Cassie'' i decide to walk in

''Cassie.''

''The yellow is for friendship.I also had Magnolia cupcakes flown in from New York.Because, as my mom likes to say,'' "There's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix." Also I I've booked us for hers-and-hers mani-pedis at Chez Salon.Blowouts, too.I am so, so sorry, Betty.I don't know what happened to me Ever since Polly and Jason's death i haven't been my selfIt was like I was Possessed by Madame Satan? The old Cassie wouldn't have treated anyone like that.And I will never, ever do anything like that to you again.I swear on my mother's pearls.Just, can you please give me one more chance?'' ''Okay.'' Betty says my eyes go wide-''What? - What?'' ''Really? Awesome.''''I'll take it and you won't regret it.''''Okay.''''And I'll bring these to lunch so we can celebrate!''

--------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------

I walk over to the table where Betty sits so we can eat our cupcakes and i hear Archie singing wow he gives me life.

Come on, turn the radio on And, honey we'll dance, dance, dance For the rest of the night I'm not ready to go ''Betty? You okay?'' ''I'm supposed to say, "Yes.'' ''That's what the nice girl always says, but No, I'm not.I want to be.''''I thought I could be.''''But it's too much, too fast.''- Archie - Betty.

''See what you and girls like Cheryl do.'' Veroncia says ohh she is messing with the wrong gal

''First of all Ms.Lodge me and Betty have always been friends but i turned into Ms.Bitch because i lost MY BOYFRIEND TWICE, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE SOMEONE TWICE ONCE BY HEARTBREAK TWICE BY DEATH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL!'' (i kinda got heated while writing this.) i wait for a responce now everyone is watching me ''WHAT!'' i turn around and go to the place where everyone goes to cry the school restroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------

OK OK short chapter im tired and lazy thanks to the peeps who voted means ze world.x