The bath

Silvia's pov

          Darkness, it's all around me when I open my eyes. But it's not the same darkness like outside, I'm inside, in a bed.
I start hyperventilating!
I'm in the house again!
I'm in bed again for who ever wants me to take me!
Nooo!
I start sobbing, not being able to deal with the fact that this is my life, that I even have a life.

         The bedroom door slams open. I expect to see some old man with a slimy smile walk in but no, it's Teddy!!

Wait Teddy? What am I doing at Teddy's house?

        "It's okay Silvia. Please calm down, just breathe. Everything is going to be okay, I promise no one will ever hurt you here," ushers Teddy as he walks to my side of the bed. That's when I remember just walking out of the house until I reached Teddy's steps.

           I try to slow my breathing and just listening to Teddy's words. I stop hyperventilating before I even know it, but tears still continuously run down my face.

        Oh God what will Teddy think of me now!! Suddenly I realized I'm wearing an oversized guys t-shirt that must be Teddy's. Oh God he's seen me naked! I start crying harder at this realization and grip the shirt. How could I just walk out the house without anything on?!

O ya because nothing was more important then getting out of that house.

           "It's okay baby I put a shirt on you when I brought you inside. I kept my eyes away from your privates. I promise," explains Teddy. He's now sitting on the side of the bed.

          I nod my head, I'm glad he put a shirt on me, I'm just upset about why he had to in the first place. "Thank you," I whisper as I look up into his sad eyes.

"It's no problem Silvia."- Teddy

A silence settles for a while.

" um.... do you um want to.... talk about.... It?"-Teddy

I can't. I've never told another living soul in my life about anything that's happened to me.

And he's already looking at me differently and he doesn't even know what's happened! Yeah he can probably guess I've been raped, but he doesn't know that I was raped by six grown ass men that my father encouraged to rape me.      

He lets men do whatever they please with me all the time but at the most it's only two men a night. Never six! But he was angry that I was late last night.

"I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything, but I also want you to know that for now you don't have to."-Teddy

"Okay."- Silvia

"O and do you want me to call anyone? Your mom or dad and let them know where you are?"-Teddy

I start crying again and shaking my head violently. "No, never ever call my father! He can't know where I am! Please Teddy."

"Shhh, it's okay, I won't I promise." He leans over and reaches his hand out towards my face. I flench out of habit, the action hurting my neck.  He starts to pull his hand back but I grab it before I can think and put it to my cheek.

       I know he won't hurt me. He's helping me. He smiles at me but it's quickly gone when he says "I'm sure you would like to bathe?" That's when I know I must look like absolute trash. I nod my head.