Screen

*Josh's POV*
      I continue looking at the screen, eyes strained from staring without blinking for so long. Tyler and I have been playing all night long. I shoot and kill one of the aliens and whisper yes under my breath, Tyler says nice without looking away from the screen. Tyler and I meet up in a building and get some health and ammo. Tyler stands in front me and starts singing screen. "I'm standing in front of you, oh I'm standing in front of you, oh I'm trying to be so cool. Everything together trying to be so cool." I play a little beat along and we look over at each other and stare for a couple seconds before bursting out in laughter.
    "We're such idiots!" I laugh, tears forming my eyes.
     "I know right." Tyler says as the laughter dies down. We continue to stare at the screen looking around in the building. Both of the doors were blocked by aliens and the only choice was to go through the window. Tyler looks over at me and I look back, "There's hope out the window, so that's where we'll gooooo." He sings a little tune.
     I roll my eyes, "Oh my god." I laugh out, "Is this how the rest of our night is gonna go?" I chuckle a little.
     "Yep." Tyler laughs and looks back at the screen as do I. We jump out the window and run, killing aliens on the way. Tyler starts to hum cutting through the silence in the room. I love listening to him.
     "Fuck, I'm so bad at this game, how do you do it?" I ask Tyler.
     "I don't know, I guess I'm just that amazing." I see him pretend to whip his hair back out of the corner of my eye and chuckle. "But hey, you to judge, oh no!"
     "Jesus." I laugh out. We go into another building refilling everything. We both walk out but our instantly crowded by aliens, "Wow, we probably should've stayed inside our house." We both laugh as we try our best to defeat the enemies.
     "DON'T YOU TEST ME OH JUST BECAUSE I PLAY THE PIANO DOESN'T MEAN I, AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE YOU DOWN!" One of the aliens hit him a few times, Tyler runs away, "I'm sorry...eeeekk!" He screeches as he runs. We both begin to hysterically laugh.
     "Not today Tyler, not today." I say shaking my head. A few moments of silence go by until Tyler starts screeching again.
     "YOU SHOULD TAKE MY LIFE YOU SHOULD TAKE MY SOUL!" Tyler yells at the screen and I chuckle under my breath.
     "Heck no, I'll be holding onto you." I look over at Tyler and plant a small kiss on his cheek, Tyler blushes and looks back at me, planting a kiss on me but only this time on the lips. I kiss back deepening the kiss. After a couple seconds we slowly part, we stare into each other's eyes for bit until we realize we are still in the game. We both look over at the screen to find that we died. "Welp, rip."
     "This world was better off without me in it anyways." He turns off the console and I look over at him.
     "You're out of your mind." I smile and hug him tightly.
     There was a few moments of silence before Tyler speaks up, "Race you to the bedroom!" Tyler jumps up ripping my arms off of him and sprints towards the hall way.
     "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I scream back practically falling as I jump up and race Tyler. Tyler of course wins and we end up laying on the bed out of breath from running and hysterically laughing. "We really need to get in better shape." My head turns towards Tyler laughing a bit. He smiles back as he gets under the covers. I do the same and pull Tyler close to my chest, spooning him. Tyler starts to hum again making me even more tired than before. It was so peaceful, his melody ringing through my ears. I start to plant little kisses on Tyler's neck and rub circles on Tyler's arms, before no time we were both fast asleep.

*Sorry this story was a bit shorter than the last one. I didn't really know or feel like making it a big story. Either way I hope you enjoyed it!❤️❤️❤️*

ALSO OMG I HAVE EXACTLY 666 WORDS HELP