Before the Fight

"C'mon Emily, hold daddy's hand" I said to Emily making sure that her hand fits snugly in mine while going to the driveway of the house. I took the keys from my pocket and quickly press the unlock button.

"Daddy can I ride in the front of the car?" she said poking my wrist as I got her ready to get in the car.

"Not today honey, be a good girl and ride in the booster seat in the back okay?" I said to her sweetly

"Okay dad, but promise me next time I get to ride in the front like a big girl" Emily said with her puppy face

I looked at her face, who could say no to that "Yes Sweetpea, but promise to not touch anything when you ride up front ok Ems?" telling her sternly making sure she listens to me.

"Yes, dad" she replies sullenly. The last time she rode up front she pushed the stick shift which accidentally made the car go in reverse instead of going forward.  That incident almost totaled the car we were riding.

As I got into the car I turned on the ignition and put on Emily's favorite song on the radio "Fancy" by Twice. I backed out the driveway and headed toward the daycare. 

Once we arrived at the daycare, I dropped her off and said goodbye and kissed her in the cheek.  "Have a nice day daddy" Emily said cheerfully.

Just as I was about to exit the building one of the day care workers approached me.  She started to sway her hips almost asking me to acknowledge them. "Hi, my name is Yennefer~" she said seductively, rolling the r in her name.

"Lovely name for a lovely girl" I said with a hints of sarcasm in my voice as I took her hand to shake it.

"You have a lovely daughter, she looks a lot like you. If your available, do you want to get some lunch this afternoon?" she told  me as she was repeatingly batting her eyelashes.

This women did not just try to use my daughter to get a date with me. "Sorry, but I'll have to do a rain check on that one, Yennefer. I have an important meeting this afternoon" I said politely

"Oh a man of business. Well if you do decide to change your mind, here's my card." she put her hand on my chest and squeezed my chest as she put the card in my shirt pocket.

I smiled at her and walked away before she can say anything else. I jogged to the car and went straight to JYP building. I  looked at the time and checked.

"Good I have thirty minutes" I said as I checked the Rolex watch that my father gave me for my 21st birthday.

I pulled up to the company parking lot and paid for the parking spot. I entered the building and went straight to the receptionist.

"Hello ma'am, I'm here for the interview" saying politely. She looked at me and typed on the computer.

"65th floor Mr. Park, I'm definitely looking forward to working with you"  she said seductively.

Really, two in one day? I rolled my eyes and went straight to the elevator.

I got on the elevator and pressed the 65th floor. Once I arrived I got out and went to talk to the secretary.

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n, I'm here for the interview" I said to her.

"Well, Mr. L/n, your right on time Ms. Chou just finished her meeting. Go straight and its the double doors." she told me politely.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the oak doors. "Come in" a mature feminine voice greeted me from the other side of the door.

I fixed my tie and hair getting ready for what is coming up ahead.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in like a month. Hope this makes up for it.  Stay fresh brave ones.

-ABH