the lie

DANIELA'S P.O.V

"well sabrina hit her head pretty hard and well we ran some tests and she has memory loss so she wont rember what happend  from grade 6 on" WHAT THIS CANT BE HOW THATS THE YEAR WE BECAM BEST FRIENDS "WHAT" mia says in shock " thats the year that we all got close and became sisters forever!" mia said in a lower tone " well sorry miss u I guess ur nust gunna have to recreate the memories if you want her to rember! her room is 0813 tou can tell that boy they can come and see her" ne explained to us " thanks doc" I said as we eft the room to tell the boys " YO BOYS LISTEN UP, sabrina has lost her memory and when she wakes up she wont rember what happend from grade 6 on" we all say nialls eyes light up I wonder why....

we all walked into the room and we saw sabrina with fresy washed hair. they probably just bathed her.

................................

SABRINA'S P.O.V

i woke up and I was in a bed that wasnt compy. I open them more to see a bunch of girls and guys and I see a blonde boy holding my hand and kissing it. "Who are you" I whisper to him , he lookes up and I see crystal blue eyes that were all red and puffy, It looks like he has been crying.

i turned to my other side to see a bunch or girls talking and sitting on boys laps. "Who are you people" they all looked at me in shock. a dark haired girl walked up to me and said "all these girls in this room are ur sisters im alicia the brown and blond haired one is mia the dirty blond one is daniela the black curly hair is melani and the sttaight brown hair is megan" she said "and who are the boys?" I asked "thats harry megans friends the one with the arrows on his arm is liam the one with a ton of tattoos is zayn and the one with the quiff hair is louis and he is--" she got cut off by the cute blond one " your boy friend"