the news!

Chapter 1

Ugh..... I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and I groaned to myself an said "why Mondays ugh." I got up very slowly from my bed and slipped on my bunny slippers . I slowly walked over to my drawer and picked out a nice sky blue infinity crop top with a pair of acid wash shorts. I grabbed a towel and my clothes and walked over to the washroom were I turned the tap on my shower to hot and took of my pajamas and hopped into the shower. I thought
that a shower would wash away the horrible flash backs of Niall but everything I try to think of, he is always there. every night I have a nightmare of him and what he has done to me.he is still in my mind and messing with me after 4 years from when we were in grade 8 I'm 16 now. after grade 8 he moved away to god knows were.

*FLASHBACK*

"So Sabrina when are you going to the gym because being in your phone isn't going to make you skinny, don't u remember that fat kids can't get an education? Haha" Niall said as he gave a high five to his best friends Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry. I tried to ignore it an walk away but they kept following me and calling me names then he said "ya you better keep walking maybe you will lose half a pound haha" then I snapped , my heart started to pound and I got furious and I turned around and said "who do you think you are talking to?" I then walked over to him and slapped him across the face an said "how do you like me now!" I said shredding a tear then I ran home and didn't look back. once I got home I relalized that my mom and dad wasn't home they were at work so I opened the door and locked it behind be an I ran upstairs bawling. I ran into the bathroom and I locked the door behind me. My heart started to race, at that moment I wanted to die so I went into my Cubort and reached for a razor and I took a blade out and started cutting. after about 6 cuts on my arm and 4 cuts on my thy I got up and started pacing back and forth debating weather I should overdose on pills or not. of course u said has and I reached for the pill cabnet an pulled out pain killers and tried opening it until I heard the door opens my heart started racing faster till I heard a bunch or footsteps coming up the stairs and then I heard a knock on the door an heard "Sabrina are you in there, answer me! it's us" I then relalized the sweet voice of my best friend Alicia I open the door to revile my best friends Alicia, Mia, Megan, and Melani. they all had shocked faces as they saw me covered in cuts and blood every were!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Niall has done so many horrifying and horrible things to me, many leading to suicide. ever since grade 8 I have been anorexic until last year when I became 100 pounds. I then stepped out of the shower and dried my self off an put on my crop top and shorts, the towel dried my hair and threw it into a messy bun and put my flower crown pon then walked dow n stairs to my kitchen to eat breakfast. when I walked into the kitchen I see my parents talking and then they said "WERE GOING TO IRELAND" I screamed in joy and hugged them both because I have always wanted to go there! 

Little do I know what is in store for me..........