a new chapter

nialls pov

"ive tried to ask my self, should i see someone else, i dont have the answer " i sang as the crowd started to cheer and sing along. its been 3 weeks since the hospital i havent talked to anyone since besides liam. he is always there for me and always knows what to do. i just havent been up to talking to anyone latley i just wanted to be alone. "GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE  THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT WE LOVE YOU" harry said as we all walked off stage to see alicia and daniela standing there. "niall come here" alicia said to me, crap.... "sabrina wants to talk to you" daniela said a soon as i walked over to them. they grabbed my hand and took me to a room which had sabrina megan and melani.

megan and melani both got up and walked out the door with alicia and daniella. " why did you want me?" i said to sabrina as she looked up with puffy eyes "whoa what happend" i said to her as i sat next to her "this happend" she said as she showed me a peice of paper  "crap" i mumbled under my breath. "where did you find this" i said not even looking at her "alicia and daniela gave me this cause you werent doing anything about it. "you werent suppost to see that" i said to her still not looking at her. "why did you bully me if you liked me, do you know how many times i tried commiting suicide" she said as she started to cry again "wait how do you rember that?" i said to her being suprised " megan told me because she didnt want me to go through that again because she knew as soon as they said i lost my memory you were gunna try and get me to date you because i forgot everything" crap " i wanted to start fresh and make you like me for who i am that is why i sorta wrote a song 3 years ago, it was for you i was going to ask you to semi formal with it" i grabbed a guitar that was in the room and started singing "ive walked you to your door 100 nights before, and ill walk you to the end of the world, cause if falling into love is hevans wonder drug im addicted and only you can fix me girl!"

sabrinas pov

"im gunna love you till the sun burns out, love yo till the sum burns out, ill chase away your clouds, love you till the sun burns out, wanna hold you till the moon shuts dow--" niall continued singning the song he wrote for me 3 years ago, i imidiatly started think of 5th grade when he always uesd to walk me to my door after school but i never though anything more than friends.

he finished his song and i was almost in tears because i didnt realize he liked me this much but i didnt like him back because what he did to me "n-niall that was amazing, but im sorry that i dont like you that way YET, i just need time to prosses evrything that is happening" i got up and hugged him then i left the room. i honestly dont know if i will ever like him again. i know that it was the past but it still scared me for life.

...............................................

hey guys sorry i havent updated latley hopfully this makes up for it and i know that niall did not creat till the sun burns out im not an idiot lol yea so i hope yopu like it

3vote

comment

like

read

stay weirdxoxxoox

sabrina_xo_xo