why are you h-here?

CHAPTER 6

     *ALICIA'S P.O.V*

 "ALICIA ISNT THAT UR ABUSIVE EX??!!" Daniela yell whispers into my ear. I look up and he says " hey beautiful" " WTF are you doing here I never wanted to see you again" I told him and looked away. " way to preach it gurrlll" Dani said out loud I just started to laugh. "  I am actually going on vacation with my parents and girlfriend for a month" he said proudly " were you going to?" "Dublin "  he said smiling "thank god" I mumbled to my self " what was that ?" he said angry " whoa chill dude u have some anger issues you need a therapist, you broke my best friend heart and IF YOU DARE GO NEAR HER I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT AND PUT U INTO A COMA FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE"  I heard a familiar sweet voice. it was Sabrina I didn't even realize that she woke up " danmmm Sabrina " Dani yelled as she high fived  Sabrina and I also high fived her.

....................

it has been 20 mins since I saw that 'thing' he finally left me alone. I felt another person sit next to me since there was one seat available " hey beautiful" I heard someone say, crap its him again ' what do you want from  my li-- " I said stopping in my tracks as I see a very hot male about my age. " oh sorry I thought you were some one else, hi I am Alicia, may I ask what your name might be?" I said sticking out my hand for him to shake it " its Zayn" he said smiling as he shook my hand. I saw Daniela smirking at me as she saw me flirting with him. " ALICIA AND ZAYN AR DATINGG" she yelled out the plane in a weird accent.

then I saw dani looking at this boy in front of her and then I leand forward and asked him what his name was " its Louis " he said smiling " well do you see that girl over there" he nodded " well she thinks ur cute why don't u go and ask her for her number?" he nodded smiling " she is quite beautiful may I ask her name?" he said smiling and looking at her " its Daniela, dani for short" " damn she even has a hot name Ill be right back!! he said blushing and walking over to dani. " hey there beautiful " I saw dani blushing

.........................

hey boobs and boobets

srry for the short chapter I will update soon if you would like

like

vote

comment

read!

love ya!!:* ;*