Way Past Your Bed Time (Reese x Malcolm Season 1)

Malcolm: I smiled as I was winding down to go to bed, mom and dad were asleep and so was Dewey. I then noticed that Reese was no where to be found. I was a bit concerned, he sunk right into bed, otherwise mom would yell at him. I decided that I couldn't be bothered to care, but for some reason I couldn't fall asleep. I was worried Reese was doing something cool without telling me so I decided to find him. The hunt for Reese was less of a hunt and more of "oh, well mystery solved". As soon as I stepped into a kitchen I saw Reese in the living room watching a movie. I saw that it was a scary movie, I didn't know which one it was though, I sneaked up to Reese and I was going to scare him, but it's like my body caught on and refused to take any part of it.

 I just sighed, which got his attention, at first he was scared but then he was just annoyed, it felt different though. "What are you doing up butt-munch?" I smirked "I should be the one asking you that, you do know you can't watch scary movies right?". He seemed to get what I was hinting at and yanked me down on the couch, I landed in his lap. "Just shut up and watch the movie- and get off my lap perv". I did as he demanded and tried to enjoy the movie, despite the fact that I hated them. I guess it was getting ever so harder to deny I only did the things I hated just to be impress Reese.

Reese: I was thankful Malcolm didn't notice my blush, and I'm thankful he didn't argue back. I had my plan set, I planned on Malcolm getting so scared he either, continues to watch it, but closer to me, maybe even back in m lap. Or so scared of the movie that he needs to sleep with me. I smirked to myself 'who's the genius now? Me, that's who!'. Soon we were in through half of the movie and I saw Malcolm tensing up, his breathing was fast and I was wondering if this was the good Idea I praised it for being when out of nowhere Malcolm jumped into my lap.

  It was so unexpected, I knew it wasn't sexual and I didn't want it to be, I just liked holding Malcolm, it felt, awesomely so right. So I didn't push him off me, he was shaking, I knew it would be so damn heartless of me to make fun of him, this was the end of my limits. I smiled and stroked the back of his head. I decided enough was enough and turned off the movie, I decided to go to bed, I had gotten what I wanted. As I was putting Malcolm down he tapped my shoulder and whispered "can I sleep with you tonight Reese?" I smiled and said "sure". I picked him up and took him to my bed. Malcolm curled his head into my stomach, I twirled his hair around my finger and smiled. I softly heard his adorable soft snores , I wrapped his arms around my back and mine around his. 

(Post Editing Note: I'm watching Season 1 and 2 of Malcolm In The Middle, Malcolm and Reese are so adorable. I wish I had someone else to just... Oogle over the adorableness of the three boys, I am a boy by the way just if that makes a difference).