Malcolm, The Beautiful Cross Dresser Gets Caught (Based Off Of "Dewey's Dog")

Malcolm: I was the only one up, I smiled and tip toed to the closet and smiled when I saw it, 'it' was the dress Dewey made me put on when he held us prisoner. I kinda liked it, the glove and the lipstick. I grabbed a box containing lipstick and eyeliner and I went to change, I decided to change outside. I went out the backdoor and put everything on. I smiled, I felt so dirty, I loved it, I felt more elated than I ever felt before, even when I did basic tasks like eating and watching TV. It was 3:00 in the morning, I decided I wanted to pull this all off. I turned with a grin on my face when I suddenly lost it. I turned to see Reese with a camera and Dewey with a giant grin trying to contain laughter. I started to freak out as they began taunting me saying things like "can't wait until the guys get a look at the pretty little princess!". I suddenly realized my life was over, I just got overwhelmed with emotion and I began sobbing. Reese and Dewey were laughing, that was until mom yelled "what the hell is going- Oh my god Malcolm! What is the meaning of all of this?!". I sobbed "I'm sorry mom I just like dressing like this! Reese and Dewey are going to ruin my life!" Eyeliner was streaming down my face.

3RD Person: Malcolm was hysterical and was crying about his future life being ruined, Dewey and Reese were feeling guilty, they were no doubt sadistic but they didn't feel pleasurable. Lois then yelled "Reese, Dewey in your rooms!" Reese and Dewey guiltily left, Lois had her hand out and Reese put the camera in her hand. Malcolm was crying and Lois held his hand and whispered "Malcolm, I don't care if you're a cross dresser, gay, bisexual, or if you're a virgin for your entire life, you're my baby boy, and if other boys and girls can't see that, they're the freaks, not you!". Malcolm sniffled and stuttered "c-can I d-destroy the C-c-c-" Lois nodded before handing her son a hammer she picked up from the cabinet and said "if Reese EVER teases you, you tell me and I'll deal with it, besides, you look real cute in a dress and makeup sweetie". Malcolm blushed from embarrassment  and nodded. He muttered "thank you mom" Lois nodded and smiled before going off to give Reese and Dewey one hell of a talking to. Malcolm smashed the camera, smiling like a madman.