I Made A Terrible Mistake (Part 2) Malcolm x Reese

Malcolm explained everything, taking some time to cry in between of course. Reese told them all a week in advance about Reese making a decision that may end him dead. But he said he knew he had to do it, he wanted everyone proud. He knew he couldn't tell Malcolm, that he would never understand, that Reese feared Malcolm resorting to hurting himself, something he did when the pressure of being something notable weighed him down too much. And Hal and Lois, and of course little Dewey tried their best to make him rethink but in the end, they knew it was futile, and so did Reese. He said back to them "guys I have to, you know how much I love this place... Our country, everything we stand for". Reese added "I have to make you guys proud, and the only thing I can do is this... The Military". Everyone agreed Malcolm needed to hear from Reese, they were the closest, but even Reese was wrong when he thought he could smooth it over. Malcolm cried "I yelled at him Dewey! What kind of a boyfriend does that?! He was crying his eyes out! Because of me! Because of my stupidity! I wish I was never born!". Dewey did his best to calm Malcolm down, and it somewhat worked and Malcolm asked "Dewey, what do I do?! Reese hates me!". Dewey said "Reese doesn't hate you, just tell him why you want him to stay, tell him you were blind with his love, tell him you're sorry... And if he still goes... Have the best fucking night you two will ever have, forget about time and have a blast... Make a shit ton of  memories, Reese won't wait forever Malcolm, find him... Find him". Malcolm gave his youngest brother the biggest hug and he said "I will. I will". And Malcolm ran, like a superhero being called, he ran, on a mission to find his lover, his brother, the boy he trusted most, Reese. On a mission to find him before it became far too late.